Chapter 11: "I'm coming for you princess"

A/N This chapter is a little more into Mia's past! and bits of what she went through sorta...ENJOY!!

_________________

Mia's P.O.V

"is she dead?" someone asked. I think the person poke me cause I felt something stab my cheek.

"did you not hear the nurse? She's fine just sleeping..."

"yeah! but look at her she looks well dead!!"

I recognized that voice...

"yeah well she's not!" the person snapped.

For some reason I could see the person raise their hand up like they were surrendering. Well in my my mind that is.

Oh dear god. There's this pain at my head throbbing their way through and let me tell you it hurts like a bitch. Groaning in pain I squeezing my eyes tighter.

"she's waking up!!"

I felt someone come closer to me, hovering above me. Like a instinct I raise my fist and punch the person.

"ow!!" the person groan in pain.

The other person in the room gave a small chuckle.

Opening my eyes I see is bright lights and white walls. Closing my eyes again I open them slowly as the light was too bright for me.

Blinking a few times I take in my surroundings and locate 2 boys in the room. One was on the floor by my bed holding his nose.

"damn shorty you can pack a punch! sheesh I think you broke my damn nose"

"hey Mimi you alright?"

Mimi? whose Mimi?

"um...whose Mimi and who are you guys?" I asked clearly confused. What happen I mean I remember a few things like being carried off by 2 boys and then doing something.

The guy who was holding his nose widen his eyes and looked at the other guy. They both had shock looks. Before any if them could say anything someone walked in.

"Ms. Parker its nice to see you up" the lady said. I'm guessing she's the nurse.

"uh yeah...what happen?"

She looked at me observing me almost.

"well you see here Mr.Burns told me he was holding you upside-down and had let go of your foot which caused you to fall on your head"

"uh Mrs. Nurse lady yeah uh hi-"

"didn't I told you boys to get to class?" she cut of the boy.

"oh yeah but you see me and Jared couldn't leave shorty all alone!!"

"I see Mr. King, you both seem to have a soft spot for Ms. Parker and what happen to your nose?"

"uh I um nothing, anyway uh she doesn't remember us" he explain.

"Ms. Parker-" I cut her off.

"call me Mia I feel old when you call me that"

"alright so is that true?"

"uh well kinda I mean I get these flashes were I see them both but don't remember everything"

"I see. I'm guessing you have small memory loss when you hit your head. Don't worry though its not a big deal but she should still be watched. Have you gotten your schedule?"

"uh no.."

"I did" Jared I believe says.

"do any of you have any classes with her?"