Chapter 26: All of Me

A/N okay so a lot of you are confuzzled like a Buffalo let me clear things up.

Zach is indeed Mia's father, he raped her when. she was little and now wants her back. Jared's wanna be girlfriend is the girl that was in chapter...22 This isn't over ,here is the part I'm talking about...

Before I could even think about any of this the door opens and voices are heard. Well one is talking the other is giggling.

"Come on babe let's-"

"Sh Jared there's a girl in the room"

The brunette said. Huh Jared surely does get around a lot.

"Oh uh hi Mia this is-"

"Don't care I'm going out" I cut Jared off not wanting to be here. My headache just got ten times worse and I feel like I'm going to faint any second.

Someone asked if this is related to me and it isn't so yeah lol go on and read before y'all kill me. :P

_____________________^_^____________

Mia's P.O.V

After the incident everyone was still a little wary apparently someone had called the cops, but they didn't show up until 15 minutes later. We explained there was a small incident, in which they just nodded and left. We got to the beach, everything was set up to perfection. It looked even better in the afternoon. With the sun slightly setting and the warm colors of red, yellow and orange sprouting above the sky.

Right now everyone was changing in the tents and I was making sure the DJ was doing okay and if everything will be set.

"Mia can I talk to you sweety?" my mom asks me, interrupting whatever I was about to say. Turning around to look at my mom, I notice she's still in her wedding dress, but that isn't what makes me worry. What makes me worry is the fact that it looks like she is ready to cry her heart out.

"Mom! What's wrong? What happened?" I asked frantically. Taking her into my arms and hugging her.

"I don't want to loose you Mia, I don't want to loose you to that ...that monster!" she yells bursting into tears. Seeing her cry makes tears of my own appear. I don't like seeing my mother cry, especially if that bastard is the one to cause it.

"Mom you are not going too loose me. Please don't cry today's your big day, you're suppose to be smiling and kissing Brian so much that it makes me sick, cause I'm seeing my parents kiss."

She giggles a little bit at the last bit, but nods, pulling away from me and wipes her tears away, giving me a weak smile she hugs me and gives me a peck in the cheek.

"I love you honey."

"I love you too mom. Now go and get out of your dress and enjoy your party!"

She hugged me one more time before heading off into the tents. Soon everyone was out dancing, sitting around, eating and doing other things. I smiled, my life has change by a lot. Yes there were moments were it was shitty, but we can work through that. I'm determine to keep this life, no way in hell is Zach going to ruin this. Its time for me to put my big girl panties and face the problems in life.