Chapter 20: Wedding preparation

A/N So sorry for the long wait but I have been busy with school just around the corner. I mean who gives HOMEWORK OVER THE SUMMER?!!! THAT'S JUST WRONG well I'm lazy so...yeah doesn't help but still! its summer for a reason not summer school sheesh anyway here it is what you all have been waiting for!

_______________________

Mia's P.O.V

It's been a week since the phone call, the dinner, and meeting Trent.

I'm starting to like Trent not in I like him and want to date him way. Well that's I'm telling myself, my emotions are all out of control I don't know what to do especially with Jared. I'm just really confused and half the time I don't know what I'm thinking.

Like I was saying its been a week and that means there's 3 weeks until the wedding and mom thought it would be nice if we went dress shopping..how nice.... NOT. She wanted me to forget about the call and her way was by shopping till she dropped and she was dragging everyone in this.

By everyone I mean everyone, she got Brian, J.B- I mean Jared, the best man, brides, etc. To go shopping, I don't know how she did it but she did.

I wanted to object and all but its her wedding I can't say no even if I wanted too.

"Mi-I mean Mia your mom said its time to go..." Jared awkwardly said, coming into my room.

Yes my room mom got all of our stuff over when we were at school and now we live here. Another thing is if you haven't noticed I haven't talked to Jared for a week also.

I nod my head and grab my shoes. This is going to be hell. I heard Jared sigh and walk to me.

"Mia look-" I cut his voice off by popping my headphones in my ears.

Yeah still not talking to him. I'm still mad at him and I don't want to talk to him. I don't want to do anything that deals with him.

Just thinking about him makes me mad. I mean who would do that? But what gets me angry is the fact that he acts like nothing happen! Literally!

The next morning after the awkward car ride home, he burst into my room and was smiling rainbows and unicorns. He was too happy for my liking saying we where going somewhere and other things that I really didn't care about.

But when he didn't shut up I shoved him out my room and yelled at him to never talk to me again, that he was a douche who needs to tend, to his go too slut and leave me the hell alone. But he won't listen! It's pissing me off, I have a plan to get back at him but I'm waiting for the right time to attack.

I felt my phone vibrate.

"hey beautiful what's up?"

Aw..It's Trent he is so sweet even though I met the guy a week ago.

"hey yourself too and going shopping >.< help me!!!"

I replied. Not a minute later did he reply back.

"sorry babe but I have to get my school stuff for tomorrow :/"

":( fine talk to you later then"

"I will call you later yeah?"

"okay"

I replied back feeling a small smile tug at my lips.

"what are you smiling about?" mom asked pulling my headphone out.