Chapter 31: Its good to be back

A/N so I have been working on this chapter for an hour an it erased I'm mad as hell, but I'm going to rewrite it :'( so

____________________

Jared's P.O.V

Two weeks, its been two weeks since I've last seen Mia. Two weeks since she's open her eyes, two weeks since I last heard her laugh, and smile. Its breaking my heart everyday, just too see her like this, she shouldn't have to be like this. Laying my head on her Stomach, I grab her hand, intertwine our fingers like the countless times I have done it. The hospital has become my second home, I stayed here for 24/7 for two weeks, praying and begging Mia to wake up, to no luck. I haven't left her side, besides going to the bathroom that's it. I haven't ate in a while either, it just didn't feel right, if that makes senses.

"Mia...I miss you so much, even though I with you everyday," I said sighing "I miss your beautiful eyes, your laugh, your smile and you goofing off.." I whispered, looking at her as I said this. A lonely tear slipped. Standing up slightly I kiss her eyes and nose. I wanted to kiss her lips, but I wanted to kiss her when she was conscious, so then I could know if she too wanted to kiss me. Letting my lips linger above hers, I sit back down and rub my face.

There was a knock on the door and a nurse came in.

"I'm here to check on Mia," she said, but all I did was look at Mia.

"She hasn't woken up?"

"No.." I whispered.

"I'm sure she will wake up soon! She's so lucky to have a boyfriend like you, not everyone would stay at a hospital 24/7 for two weeks. That's that's so cute! You must really love her!" The nurse gushed. I only nodded, I didn't want to talk to anyone, but Mia period.

Once the nurse left, she closed the door and said she will be back later. It was now only the three of us, me, Mia and the heart monitor. Hearing her heart beat, made me less anxious, I at least knew she was still alive, but it still hurt.

"I should've told you what you meant to me," I whispered to myself. "Now I don't know if I will ever get a chance too, and if I do...I can't do it now, there's a crazy man after you, but I will protect you, I promise," I whispered, laying my head on her chest.

I wanted to curl into her side and cry my heart out. The pain was driving me crazy, I felt like an emotional girl. I wanted her to just wake up, I wanted to shower her with love and feel like she isn't alone. I want to talk to her for hours none end, to stare at her like my life depended on it, to have her call me a creepy and she tries to hide because she was blushing. Hold her in my arms and never let go, have her complain that I won't let her go, but know that she secretly loved it. Just thinking about her hurts, I wanted to cry and you know what that's exactly what I did. I cried tear after tear falling and hitting her gown. It felt like the first day, it has felt like its the first day everyday.

"I'm so sorry Mia, for not getting to you on time, for not catching you, for not stopping that car. If I had you wouldn't be here, it could've been me! I wouldn't have cared if it was me, I rather it be me then you! God I miss you so much! I don't want to loose you. I know I've been stupid and a jerk, douche bag and the scumbag of the earth, but I don't ever want to feel this, to feel like I lost you," I cried out.

I could feel my shoulders shake, my sobs were loud, I wanted to hug her and hold her in my arms, I was afraid if I moved her, I would've hurt her even more.