Chapter 7: Is he jealous?

A/N HIYA my beautiful people I updated or am updating :)

Just wanted to give thanks to everyone who has COMMENT VOTED AND FAN you guys don't know how much that means to me

:') that someone actually enjoys my writing never thought I would get more than 1,000+ reads :o but I'm happy and will keep going if you all show the love ;)

___________________

Mia's P.O.V

After telling Jared I was taking a shower I head towards my room and grab my necessary items I head to the hall bathroom and take a quick shower.

But I should've know that living here with the Burns would be......uh eventful.

After 15 minutes I'm ready to get out the shower when the door is burst open. Without thinking I grab a soap bar and start beating the intruder.....while grabbing the towel from the racket.

Who knew a bar soap could be used as a weapon? Cause I didn't!!

"WHAT THE HELL?!!!!" I yelled.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I stopped beating the person and kick them in the knee knocking them down and holding them in a headlock position.

"WHO ARE YOU?!!"

The dude gasped out.

"who are you?!!"

"I asked you first now answer my question or you will be casting in the movie smurfs 2!!"

"I-I'm C-Connor" he gasped out.

"well CONNOR what are you doing here" I emphasis on his so called name.

Before the guy could answer Jared came rushing through the hall way.

"Mimi! what are you doing?!" he asked horrid.

"oh hey J.B nothing just wrestling some pervers" I say nonchalantly.

"let him go Mia"

"so I'm guessing you know this guy?"

"yes now please let him go"

"fine" I said reculently.

"next time buddy you won't be lucky" I whisper and let him go.

Thankfully through all this my towel stayed on otherwise I would have end up burning up 4 eyeballs.

The guy started gasping and coughing.

"damn girl you strong ass hell and now I know what type of sex you into" the guy said or Connor.

I raised an eyebrow amused really.

"oh really? and that would be...."

He smirked and said.

"The Kinky kind"

Usually girls would've been offended, disgusted, and would've slapped the fuck out of him but me I like to keep it funny.

"shit how the hell did you know?!" I fake gasp.

"wait are you serious" Connor's eyes went wide like saucers.

"no I'm just saying that because I want to....DUH!!!" oh boy ain't that true.

"Well this is a bit...awkward" Jared mumbled.

Oh shit I forgot he was in here....

"well if you would like I could full fill those fantasies of yours" he suggested wiggling his eyebrows.