Chapter 1: Meeting Brian

A/N okay this is my 2nd story on here I believe my 1st being under the damn mistletoe I decided to post a chapter up I'm hoping to finish under the damn mistletoe soon so I can work on this one. Tell me what you think!!

____________

Mia's P.O.V

"MOM! I'M HOME!!!" I yelled walking in the house. I was greeted by silence.

That's weird mom is usually here so why isn't she here? Shrugging my backpack off, I toss it onto the couch beside me and place my keys down on the table. Walking into the kitchen I see a note on the fridge it read,

"Had to go run a errand be home by 3:30.

p.s get dress we are going to dinner wear something comfortable"

Checking the time I saw it was 3:00 p.m on the dot meaning I had 30 minutes to get ready. Turning around I head up the stairs and into my room were I decided to wear some sweats and a sweatshirt. She said to dress comfortable and this is what I call comfortable. I didn't have to take long to change as I just need to change clothes, put my hair in a messy bun and put my black and white converse on.

By the time I was done it was 3:15 I had 15 minutes to kill and how I was going to kill those 15 minutes is by watching tv.

You know this feels more like a lazy day then a dinner ....day. Yeah I'll just call it dinner day.

I was watching Rules of Engagement

It was the episode were Jeff thought Audrey was getting bored of there sex life and Russell took Jeff to a sex shop for toys and all these other things. It was funny cause he didn't know what half of the stuff was. Currently Jeff was in a elevator with a old lady with a dog when Audrey and Jennifer went in also.

"Oh you brought food good I'm starving," Jennifer said. She tried grabbing the bag but Jeff only moved it out of reach.

"Yeah you don't want to do that," while Jeff was saying this the dog was sniffing the bag.

"Don't smell the man's goceries," the old lady said. But the dog still had his head in the bag and something fell out the bag and started to vibrate. Audrey and Jennifer had a look of shock while the lady had a look of disgust.

"Hahaha!!" I started laughing. The lady's face was priceless.

I started to hear someone open the door and then someone call out.

"Honey are you here?" my mom called out.

"Yeah in the living room!" I yelled back.

Hearing her come this way I stood up from my laying position on the couch.

"Well you took dressing comfortable to another level..."

"Hey! you said to dress comfortable and I did," I said sticking my tongue out. She just chuckled.

"Touché"

"Hey where are we going?" I asked curious.

She sigh, "Remember how I told you about Brian?" I just nodded and she continued.

"Well I think its time for you to meet him," my eyes widen.

"Wait that means that you think he's th-" I was cut off by my mom.

"Yeah I think he is," she had this look on her face I never seen on her, not even when my dad was sane.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's go! I want to meet this guy," I exclaim giving off a smile. If it was possible my mom's smile grew even wider then before.