Chapter 23: Surprise Vacation Part II.

A/N I swear you guys motivate me to write xD haha but I love it. Sorry for keep you guys waiting life decide to be an ass. Hope you enjoy!

_________________

Mia's P.O.V

After helping the guys get our bags we went into the airport were they checked our bags and we had to walk through the metal detectors. The whole process took two almost three hours. Once we were on the plane, me and Alexa sat next to each other while my mom sat with Brian and Jared sat with Connor. Connor didn't look too happy. Once in a while I would catch him glaring at me, it was a playful glare though. I'm guessing he wanted to sit next to Alexa *wiggle eyebrows* if you know what I mean. When I caught him glaring at me I stuck my tongue out at him, he smiled a little and shook his head.

"So Que pasa chica?" Alexa asked.  

"Nothing much you know drama here drama there the usual," I respond looking out at the window. We were about to go.

"Nothing?! Chica you got some gossip Mama Alexa wants to hear so spit it out," Alexa says pulling a stern look.

"There isn't much to say you artard."

Alexa  gasped and placed a hand over her heart faking hurt.

"I'm not an artard!"

"You're right...you're more of a high reptile," I state in all seriousness.

"No I am....wait....maybe I am..." She trails off.

I smack my lips and nod.

"See I am always right."

"You so are not."

"Name a time I was ever wrong," I ask.

"Sixth grade January 25 you said that Johnson liked me and said he was going to ask me out ,but instead he ended up asking you out. You however ended up screaming the sky is falling and running in circles," She has that face that says 'I-told-you'.

"First off, I actually thought the sky was falling while also trying to impersonate chicken little so stop hating," I said while twisting my hand to her face. "Second off, he was going to ask you out! He said so himself."

Alexa shakes her head in disappointment.

"You hang out more with guys, I would expect that you would know when a guy likes you. Yet you are denser then a rock sinking," She exaggerates.

I roll my eyes at her.

"Psh combosh a donkey born out of a cows ass. Details, details hate to break it to ya sister, but you are denser then me chica. So don't be pointing fingers at me saying I have no knowledge of guys! Now shut up and tell me what's happening with you and Conner," I ask wiggling my eyebrows.

"Nope I say nothing unless you tell me!" She exclaim while giving a huff and crossing her arms.

"Fine! He called me a slut , said he was going to be there for me and what not, brought a girl home nothing bad. Now tell me!" I rushed out hoping she won't hear what I said.

"HE DID WHAT!!" She yelled. Ready to pull her seat belt, I grab her hand and give her a look, she sighs and stops.

"Fine knowing you, you probably are giving the boy hell," she mumbles.

"Yes now stop stalling!" I yell tugging her arm.

"I don't know what you are...okay okay! Don't give me that face!" she yells when she sees me. I was giving her my famous puppy face. Works every time. I smile in triumph and make hand movements to continue.