Chapter 22: This isn't over Part I.

A/N Hey guys sorry for the long wait but my teachers have decided to load us with homework -.- I am so behind it isn't even funny. But anyway I'm going to give you half an update and the rest hopefully tomorrow let's see how much h.w I get.

BTW wattpad improved the feature for the phone version app thingy I know have italics and bold I think hehe anyway enjoy!!

_________________

Mia P.O.V

After talking to Conner and how everything was going to plan out he decide it was time for him to go.

"Well I think its time for me to head home now"

I nod.

"Alright hey if you have been hanging with Alexa so much then you must know what school she's going right?"

Conner gives me a smirk.

"Sorry short stuff but I was told to keep my lips seal"

"What do you-"

"Bye short stuff thanks for your help!"

With that he walks out the door leaving me here standing and confused.

Why won't he tell me were Alexa goes to school? Does she even go to school? Why haven't I hanged out with her? This is making me dizzy I need to sit. Going over to the couch I sit down and close my eyes.

So much has happen over the few days and everything is changing and not for the good. There's this nagging feeling in the back of my head that I should leave and forget everyone and everything to keep everyone safe from Zach but I can't exactly get up and leave can I? What am I think of course I can't my mom needs me as much ad I need her.

But it isn't safe for both of us. Although this time he is coming just for me and knowing him he will threaten my mom to get through me. God why is this happening to me? What have I done that I deserve this?

Before I could even think about any of this the door opens and voices are heard. Well one is talking the other is giggling.

"Come on babe let's-"

"Sh Jared there's a girl in the room"

The brunette said. Huh Jared surely does get around a lot.

"Oh uh hi Mia this is-"

"Don't care I'm going out" I cut Jared off not wanting to be here. My headache just got ten times worse and I feel like I'm going to faint any second.

"Where?"

"No where you need to know" I state sharply while grabbing my jacket.

"Uh is this a bad-"

"No Bruney you guys are fine" I said without looking at her or Jared.

"Jared just remember to wrap it" I mumble and pass them out the door. I quickly walk down the drive way and off to a random direction.

I'm trying so hard not to cry. I mean come on how are you going to tell a girl that you basically are going to fight for her then go find a fucking bimbo? Am I that hopeless? Fuck this I need to get rid of these feelings and fast. They are just adding to my headache and pain in my heart. My small pathetic heart, god these feelings are making me weak. Maybe what Barbie said is true....I laugh out loud.

Of course everything she said is true. Even if it wasn't why would Jared want to date someone like me? Look at me I'm pathetic, useless, and not someone you should be seen with.