Chapter 33: I will be back

A/N sorry for the long wait I had a bad case of writers block, I knew what I wanted to say, but the words didn't fit so I had to rewrite and rewrite just to get it right

Enjoy!!

________________________

Mia's P.O.V

"Hey no running!"

Giggling I threw my hands in the air, as Connor continued to push me down the hallway on the wheelchair. The doctor had released me today, and hospital rule is that I had to take the wheelchair, which lead to Connor having this crazy idea (I had no say in by the way), too take off with me on the chair and race down the hospital halls. I was scared shit less at first, but then said fuck it and went with the flow. I was just getting out of the hospital after all, and been locked up in there for almost three weeks.

Begging back with the guys and causing problems as we usually tend too was amazing. We had managed to piss off half of the staff and almost run over some guy with a suit. We basically have been on the run, I'm pretty sure we have broke all the hospitals rules...I wonder can you get banned from a hospital?

Before I could dwell on the question, Connor took a sharp turn and stop all of sudden, causing me too almost fall out of the chair. In front of us was a calm and amused Brian and a worn out, out of breath and pissed off Jared. Oh did I mention Jared was chasing us too?

"Care to explain why-" Brian got cut off before he could finish what he was going to say.

"Are you crazy?! No wait don't answer that because you are! Connor she just got out of a car accident! She shouldn't be doing anything so dangerous and..and-" he rambled, before I cut him off.

"Jared! Calm down, its been three weeks I need the thrill. Besides I doubt Connor would let anything happen to me, please don't yell at him," I asked him, giving him my puppy eyes. I had found out that my  killer puppy eyes  were Jared's weakness.

His eyes soften, no longer mad, maybe slightly, but still not as mad.

"Damn you and your puppy eyes," he grumbled.

Connor coughed and whispered 'whipped' under his breath. I rolled my eyes at him and elbowed him softly, signalling for him too shut up. Jared just narrowed his eyes at him. Brian looked amused to the whole situation, which was kinda funny. He place a hand on Jared's shoulder.

"Son, sometimes I think you're more a dad then I am. Which is kinda sad, I should be yelling at them for doing this, not you."

Jared's jaw dropped and he shoved Brian softly. Which only caused Brian to laugh and Jared go into his grudge mood. Shaking my head at the two, I smile which also cause Jared to smile.

"Alright come on kids, let's sign those papers and go home."

"Thank god, I'm sick of hospital food. I need real food!" I yelled, moving the wheelchair around and heading to the front desk. The guys laughed and followed me.

After everyone got to the front desk, Brian and my mom started filling out papers. While we were goofing off and trying to not get in too much trouble. Connor and Alexa were being a lovey dovey and so was Blake and Olivia, apparently they got together while I was half dead. I was happy for the both of them, if they didn't hook up I would've locked them both in a closet. I'm not kidding either.