26. Bruce "The Tire" Wayne

THIS WILL BE THE SECOND CHAPTER OF THE DAY I POSTED TWO AT ONCE MAKE SURE YOU READ BOTH DO NOT SKIP THE LAST CHAPTER...

So now that that's out of the way thank you for reading you my lovely readers get two chapters at once. <3

***

"Clark don't be such a prude." Ron said, rubbing his freckle filled face. "Girls don't like comments like that it's old-fashioned. You aren't talking to a lady or a queen. You need to comment on their boobs and give a sexy comment. They like that. They pretend they don't but my cousin always told me that that's how you get the girl."

Clark was politely walking next to Ron along the hall going towards the ballroom.

"That's exactly what you shouldn't do." I said with a sideways glance. I took Clark's hand into mine and held it.

"What?" Ron asked stumped to a standstill. "Wait, really?"

"Yes really. That can actually be considered harassment. Especially at the workplace." I said shaking my head at how badly Ron's cousin had screwed him over.

"So that's why Louis hated me even though I tried complimenting so hard."

Clark tried to let go of my hand just before we stepped into the ballroom but I just switched onto his right side and took hold of his hand again.

I had an ulterior motive though. Sounds crazy but I wanted to walk in holding Clark's hand. Actually, I wanted to walk everywhere holding Clark's hand.

When the large door swung closed behind us people turned to look. We had made quite the glorious entrance with a loud bang causing the band to go off beat.

Blushing at the bothersome attention I squeezed Clark's hand and heard my name: "Fay!"

When I turned to look I felt someone run right into me. "Oliver?" I asked as the familiar scent of a vodka shot surrounded me.

"Hello, sister. Prochnost!" Oliver said and threw back one more shot.

"Haven't you drank enough?" I asked and pulled Oliver and Clark aside.

"Yeah, you smell awful." Ron butted in while taking pictures of me and Oliver, even though Oliver looked awful and was strongly leaning against me.

"Did I see Vlad Javkobshky over there?" I asked Ron. "Go take pictures."

Ron sprinted into the crowd of people to go after the famous man.

"Oliver, what the hell? I thought you promised to give up this lifestyle now that you got your life back?" I said angrily helping my brother sit down.

"So... Is this your boyfriend?" Oliver asked, changing the subject and looking at Clark trying to look menacing while being awkwardly drunk.

"Don't change the subject." I commanded.

Oliver sprung to his feet and got closer to Clark pushing out his chest and lifting his chin to look at Clark. He would have looked like a scary overprotective brother if he wasn't drunk and thus swinging around on his feet. He wasn't as tall as Clark but still, Clark looked a bit awkward and maybe even a little anxious. "Are you treating my sister right? You hurt her and I kill you."

"Back off Oliver. We aren't together. He's a work friend." I said, trying to pull Oliver down to sit since we were getting unwanted attention from the nosy guests trying to slowly lean in to hear our conversation.

Oliver squinted his eyes to get a better look at Clark and then let out a deep laugh: "Oh, you look like a nerd. Not my sister's type. Too insecure."