Bears and questions

~At the woods~

Jack: well if your wondering why we're in the woods...it's because someone set off a stink bomb *looks at snow*

Snow: *rolls her eyes and goes in her tent*

Merida: But we were able to save the dares and questions! *shows ten big bags*

Punzi: Now since we aren't able to do dares In the woods were going to answer your questions!

Merida: *picks a question from the bag*

Is jack still in a wheel chair?

Jack: *looks at his feet* No....at least I don't think so....

Elsa: -_- your as dumb as Olaf

Olaf: *laughs cutely*

Hiccup why are you so nerdy and weird?

Hiccup: (O_O) Well that's nice *gives a fake smile and goes in his tent*

Anna: I can totally answer that! He's nerdy because he has nothing else to do because his father would never let him explore berk! Because he would always cause Trouble! And he's weird because he's always hiding something!

Hiccup: IM NOT HIDING ANYTHING!!

Anna: Yes you are! I know you are!

Punzi: alright next question.....*grabs a question* This would be so mush easier if we had the ipad! Why isn't there any wifi in the woods?!

OMG Anna can you be my twin that I was suppose to have?!

Anna: OMG CAN I SAY SOMETHING CRAZY?! YES!! Here that Elsa? I got a twin what do you have?!

Elsa: Ice powers

Anna: *frowns* Ok....you win

How did you guys react to hiccups new look?

Jack: I literally wanted to kill him.......He's taking my fangirls.....

Anna: Cute *awkwardly smiles*

Snow: *comes out of the tent* Weird....What have they done to the poor little guy?! *goes back in the tent*

Elsa: Uh...I guess his look was cooler and less nerdier

Merida: Wait hiccup got a new look? When did this happen?

Punzi: I THOUGHT HE WAS H TO THE O TO THE T! *fangirls*

Jack how's life?

Jack: Cool *chuckles* see what I did there?

Everyone but jack: *rolls their eyes*

Everyone: *hears a bear growl*

Snow: *grabs a knife* Dinners here!

Everyone but snow: (o_o)