The note

Sorry not a chapter......please don't hurt me I'm innocent! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

And I made this note because I've been reading some ask and dare books and some of them are kinda like mine.....someone used my 'scrapbook craze idea' (the Punzi and her Hiccanna,Sackson,jelsa scrapbook idea) I'm not gonna point out names, but if your complying ideas please don't it hurts my feelings that your using MY ideas. It took me awhile to figure out these ideas and I want nobody stealing them. Hope you guys understand that it hurts my feelings and this almost made me want to stop the book. I may not update for awhile because I lost my inspiration due to this copying thing. I'll try to update.....

If you find any book that's using my idea I suggest that you tell me. And I like to say thanks to the people who vote,comment and read!

Hugs,fruitloops and cannons,

-Snowflake

Anna: Wait! Wait! Wait! I have wrote a letter too!
Dear people,

YOU BETTER COME UP WITH YOUR OWN IDE-

Heh......Uh......That's some note Anna....but I think I settled it already.....

Anna: Wait there's more! I'll just skip to the calm part!!

Everyone who's reading this is AWESOME!!

Anna.....I settled it already.....

Anna: ok but if you need another letter I got one!

Uh.....sure....I'll keep that in kind (not)

Anna: see ya later narrator!