Mr.Fluffy's Funeral

Me: *walks up to podium* Today we are here to celebrate Mr.Fluffy going to a better place. He was many things he was funny, cute, fluffy, soft, serious, sweet, kind and especially a good friend. He wasn't just my friend he was family.

Jack: *walks up* first we would like to thank some very special people for coming we would like to thank LEANNE1910, CarrieFrasure, Jelsa_Forever99, MKCshadowhunter,AlaaAbbas, Eimear2103, Bookangel05,Amazingstories45

Elsa: *walks up* now some people are going to say some words about Mr.Fluffy *sits down*

Anna: *comes up* I've prepared a speech!

Everyone but Anna: *groans*

Hiccup: It's not a long speech is it?!

Anna: *unfolds a big piece of paper* Mr.Fluffy had many names he would go bye teddy Weddy, Mr.Cuddles, Mr. Snuggles and sometimes he would occasionally go by beary. He was very important to us-

THREE HOURS LATER....

Anna: and now he is in a special place....

Teddy: *sighs* finally she's done! *walks up* we asked for presents because Mr.Teddy would've loved them.... He loved gummy bears, cinnamon toast crunch, fruit loops and marshmallows. He wasn't greedy because he always shared... Now our next speaker is Jackson *sits down*

Everyone but Jackson: : BOO!

Jackson: *goes up*

Everyone else: BOO!

Me: *throws paper* get off the stage!

Jackson: ok... First of all! I'd like to say sorry for killing Mr.Fluffy. I didn't know how special he was to a teenage girl.... And if I could go back I would. And I'm very sorry I know how special he was to you snow and I shouldn't have thrown him off from the roof and I shouldn't have cut his head off.

Elsa: *walks up* I remember the day Snow had gotten Mr.Fluffy. Snow was only ten when she got him. She protected him and he protected her..... She thought of calling him Mr.Cuddles until.... She realized he looked like a Mr.Fluffy. And now he's gone...

Everyone: *looks at jackson*

Jackson: ....

Hiccup: *walks up* bye bye Mr.Fluffy! *sits down*

Everyone: *stares at hiccup*

Hiccup: yeah I had nothing.....

Merida: *walks up nervously* uh.....um...... He was very special! *sits down*

Me: ok.....then..... At least we still have Mr.Fluffy's brother! Mr.Cuddles!

Jackson: wait! Wait a minute! You had another bear?! And you kept obsessing over Mr.Fluffy when you had another bear?!

Me: well I bought Mr.Cuddles two days ago....

Teddy: now it's time to give put Mr.Fluffy's gifts on his coffin.

Me: *puts all the fruit loops on top of the small coffin*

Jackson: *puts ice flowers on top*

Teddy: *puts a picture of Mr.Fluffy on top of the coffin*

Hiccup: NOW LETS PARTY!

Everyone: *looks at hiccup*

Hiccup: heh.... Sorry I've never been to a funeral....

Merida: we already discussed this!

Hiccup: but a funeral is boring!

Mericcup: *fighting*

Me: I'm starting to wish I was Mr.Fluffy