Special Filler: Team 7 & The Mask + ANNOUNCEMENTS!

A/N

First I would like to make two important announcements!

I'm starting two new fics!

Here we have Ryuzaki's story! And if you're tired of Naruto, have a new Hunter x Hunter book!

Idk I felt bad putting in announcements without anything to give so here's a filler taking place after the war in a time where Sasuke and Koneko just happen to stop by at Konoha for a bit (ITS A FILLER FOR A REASON OKAY)

———————

"It's been years..." Naruto brought up, sitting at Ichiraku inbetween Sasuke and Sakura. Koneko was no where in sight. They both look at him, confused at his sudden words, "We still haven't figured out what Kakashi-sensei looks like under his mask."

The duo stops eating, processing his words. They tried when they were younger, but they were unsuccessful. Sasuke clenched his chopsticks, "We can use our skills to see." He whispered in thought, still hooked on seeing what's under the mask.

"Sasuke-kun's right! We're all experienced shinobi now! We can actually use our skills now to figure it out!" Sakura shouted, agreeing with Sasuke.

After paying, all of them exited Ichiraku and split up on the search to find Kakashi. It was the first step, locate the target.

........

Sasuke stumbled upon a shrine, getting deja vu as he remembered going to the Uchiha shrine with Koneko. He looked at the ring sparkling on his finger before stepping up. He may have been looking for Kakashi, but his heart wanted him to experience nostalgia.

Reaching the top, the first thing he noticed was a young women with pitch black hair tied up in a low ponytail. She wore a traditional shrine maiden outfit and her eyes were black with a small tint of red that were hidden behind as pair of thick framed glasses. She looked up from her brooming and gave him a small smile. It looked... oddly familiar, "Are you here for good luck fortunes?" She asked, causing him to shake his head no, "My name is Shigure, what can I help you with today?"