Chapter 3: The Reflection, Ability

A/N

THE AMOUNTS OF HUNTERXHUNTER REFERENCES HERE ARE JUST- oya oya

I'm on the Chimera Ant Arc and it's just- WHERES HISOKA. I love Killua and all but Hisoka. Just....Hisoka.
-----

Sakura ran back to the rest of her team in panic, 'Koneko just fell to her death...Wh-what am I supposed to do? I don't want to be blamed for it. Well she fell on her own will when I told her to come back, so it's not all my fault. Oh and what would Kakashi-sensei think when he hears that his daughter is dead?!'

Sakura had finally made it back to the field where her team and Granny Chiyo were standing around a hole, "G-guys...I have some bad news.." she stuttered as they turned around at the sound of her footsteps, "K-Koneko fell off a cliff a-and..and..."

Kakashi walked towards his student and rested a hand on her shoulder, "It's fine, Sakura." he turns his body to show the supposed body of Itachi Uchiha, "If Itachi was a fake, then Koneko must have been too."

She wiped her tears, "Th-then Koneko didn't die?"

"That girl is full of surprises.." Granny Chiyo muttered, "It could have been her, though she's most likely experienced enough to survive that fall if she was real. We can't count that she did die or not."

Kakashi laughed nervously for his daughter's safety and patted Chiyo's shoulder, "Let's presume that she's alive, so we all can still stay on our guard. Itachi Uchiha is still alive, isn't he? So Koneko is alive as well."

Naruto nodded, "Yeah Neko-chan is way stronger and smarter than both of us Sakura-chan. I don't think she would have died that quickly."

Though she was still hesitant, Sakura sighed and wiped her tears away. Naruto cheered, "Ok! Let's go rescue Gaara and Neko-chan!"

.....

Arriving at the hideout of the Akatsuki, Team 7 had met up with Team Gai and were ready to break the rock down, not knowing that a certain someone was stalking her prey. Koneko barred her teeth in attempt to calm her chakra down. She knew what was going to happen. Who was going to die though?

Her money was on Deidara for his stupidity.

Then again, Granny Chiyo was there and she was Sasori-san's grandmother. Judging on how her chakra radiated hatred for Kakashi, she had no mercy for anyone in threat to her.  Sasori had a big chance of dying as well.

A small meow brought Koneko out of her thoughts and she stared at her legs seeing a little kitten rub against her legs making her curse under breath. She picked it up and snuggled it against her chest  making it purr in delight. Curse these cute balls of fluff...

Koneko sat down on the forest floor and started squeezing the squishing paws gently, "You remind me about a cat I saw a few years back." She whispered, scratching the back of it's ear, "It's name was Tora and I felt so sorry for it because the owner was a horrible person! You won't believe it." she continued playing with the kitten until it fell asleep within her grasp. She blinked and set it on the ground gently, surprised of her own power, "I can control a whole army of cats..."

Going back to her spot, she peeked back into the hideout that was already long gone and saw faint traces of chakra strings. She giggled excitedly in her hand and got up and ran to the opening of the top of the cave. She leaned over the edge and concentrated her chakra to her finger tips and flung it down to attach it to Sasori's tail. She stuck all of her fingers together and spread them out to attach the rest of the string to her whole hand. Koneko smiled sadistically, "Curtains up! Time for Koneko-chan's debut in....Sasori-san's victorious rescue!"