Chapter 5: Team 7, reunion.

A/N

Yo. Soooo since I've decided to not talk about my personal life too much in this book, I need something to fill up these author notes so.....

I'm doing shout outs and recommendations.

If you have a fanfic that you want me to read or check out, I'll try my best to add you or the fanfic.

Now recently I've fell in love with gender bend type fanfics like fem!Kuroko or fem! Naruto. So this one is called Dreamer by AraSenpai

I found this because Ara told me about her Nico Yazawa cosplay (Which you guys should totally check out because it's adorable

I found this because Ara told me about her Nico Yazawa cosplay (Which you guys should totally check out because it's adorable.) and I looked on her profile to see this and book 2. Go check out this awesome writer and bring her love. I'm still currently reading them, so I can't give you guys much insight of what it's about so you'll have to go check it out yourself.

Now on to the chapter!

--------

A soft sigh sounded throughout the Akatsuki hideout as a teenage girl walked through the hallways. Koneko rolled her wrists, testing her physical capabilities of her wrists and hands. A cough was heard behind her, causing the girl to flinch, knowing who the cough belonged to, "Hello, Hidan. How's the kitten I gave you?" she asked with a forced smile plastered on her face.

Hidan gave her an unconvincing face, "Listen pussycat. I taught you that damn escape maneuver when you're in deep shit, ok? The whole fucking Akatsuki were watching you when you were fucking captured. You know you could have easily gotten the fuck out of that old bitch's string."

Koneko stuck out her tongue at the Jashinist and wiggled her wrist perfectly fine, "If you remember my abilities~ I'm healed. Inside and out." Koneko winked then walked off.

The girl walked through out the hideout more and stopped suddenly as she stopped at a certain door. This may be a "new" hideout, but this is just an alternative so each member has visited this hideout as well. Meaning....

"Sasori-sama's room...." Koneko whispered, seeing the nametag on the door. She clenched her fist tightly before resting her fingertips on the cold metal knob and turning it, entering the puppet's workshop.

Flashbacks and memories flooded through Koneko's thoughts as she went through each object in the room...

((It's going to get a little weird here. It's going to be in two point of views younger Akatsuki Koneko and Clone Koneko (Cloneko) at Tenchi Bridge. Bear with me, I'm trying something new.))