Chapter 6: The Reflection, Emotions

A/N

I making this story uhhh....rather interesting? *manically laughs*

*clears throat* uhh... Yeah. This shout out is to... otaku_209

 otaku_209

Both of these accounts are the same person and they're absolutely amazing! I recently fell in love with Psych Ward and that's my personal recommendation

Both of these accounts are the same person and they're absolutely amazing! I recently fell in love with Psych Ward and that's my personal recommendation. Please check out both of these profiles if you love yaoi!

So my weekend was ruined. If you guys look at my message board, I'll be posting a lot there, but I was supposed to be going to a water park after being stuck in my house for about 2 weeks. Though Mother Nature is a total asshat and decided to make sure I give my monthly sacrifices to the moon gods :)

So without further ado...Lets go with the story!

-------

"Ahhh....Kurama-sama agreed easier than I thought.." Koneko ponder as her chakra clone had returned to her. She float freely in her chakra lake of sorts as she was ordered to drain chakra. She felt the water treading through her fingers and the chakra calming down her system.

At the time she finally felt like she needed to get out, she dried her monochromatic locks with a towel and sifted through her stuff to find what she finally wanted, "Three down, six to go." she whispered as her swirled the contents of the blue and black chakra in the vial.

Hidan and Kakazu had successfully captured one of Koneko's favorite of the tailed beasts, Matatabi. It was a giant, blue monster cat that used blue flames and it was perfect in Koneko's eyes. How was Koneko able to get the name of the two-tails? Well that same with Kurama. Sharingan and her convincing as a chakra style user. Once she proved to be able to earn the right to be in the beast's presence, she also made sure that they thought that they were they were either equal or superior to her.