Chapter 22: The Reflection, Loyal.

A/N

I actually finished the entire book, but it's literally this chapter and the next is what's fucking me up the most.

Should I finish it in one good, or should I schedule daily updates?

——————

According to her mother, Itachi's reanimated body was north from where she fought her. She felt the constant barrages of white zetsu clones being summoned by the second, it annoyed her. That amount of chakra to be destroyed in an instant. Such a waste.

She flickered through the forest, allowing a large blue streak of electricity to follow her. It was a byproduct of using her chakra to increase her speed, lightning nature chakra.

Under the mass of chakra coming from the zetsu clones, she was able to make out a strong, distinct chakra pattern that she's come in contact with a few times, 'Leader-sama...' she thought, trying to speed up her Shiro, 'I guess the Akatsuki were all reanimated. It wouldn't surprise me if Kabuto did that.'

Meanwhile, Nagato and Itachi continue to fight Killer Bee and Naruto, "It's Amaterasu!" Nagato warns, seeing Itachi prepare for an attack. Feeling as Kabuto overtook his actions, Nagato began doing handsigns, however he was never able to finish.

A streak of lightning passed by him and a powerful kick sent him off his summoning and onto the ground, "Neko-Chan!" Naruto shouts in surprise, seeing his old teammate take down Nagato.

"Leave him to me. Deal with his summonings." She ordered, swiftly taking out a kunai and charging directly towards Nagato.

Itachi shook his head, "Just leave her be. We can jump in if she needs help."

Nagato responded to her attack with a Shinra Tensei, however she was able to bind herself to the earth using her chakra, "Leader-Sama, do you know where Kabuto is?" She asked, blocking off the massive force that came her way. After this ability wore down, she used the time gap to charge again and landed a hit on his arm. He winced, quickly holding his arm in pain, "I know you'll be able to reverse track him."

She attacked again, this time flickering behind him and using her chakra to force him to fly forward. He didn't respond, causing Koneko to click her tongue. Kabuto must be gaining full control over him.

What a pain. (Pun intended)

He regained his balance, looking towards his summonings who were busy fighting Itachi, Naruto, and Bee. Using those in a fight against her was out of the question. Even if he tried to summing them to fight for him, they would only be stopped by the other three.

Koneko deactivated her Shiro, knowing that using any chakra based attacks would continue to useless. Even her earlier attack was mostly cushioned by Nagato absorbing her chakra. That was probably the most annoying thing about fighting him. He was at a severe advantage since most of her attacks were chakra based.

Her three tomes quickly swirled in her eyes as her only option seemed to be genjutsu.

'You're not Uchiha or Kessho.'

"I'm Kyoko Hatake..." she muttered, staring straight into Nagato's rinnegan eyes. For now she stuck with the regular sharingan as her mangekyo brought her massive headaches. Once she was close enough, she activate it, "I underestimated you, Leader-sama."

For now, her regular Sharingan was going to used to weaken the bond that allowed Kabuto to control him.

"You're no longer Akatsuki..." he mumbled, finding his own will to speak again, "I've ruined the original purpose."