Mini Wiki

I feel as if my OCs are inconsistent in terms of power and personality, so this is an updated profile of Koneko, Itsuo, and Toshiyuki and the guide I will base my writing off of in order to create a balance in their weaknesses and strengths.

Update: I will also explain events like the Kessho Massacre

Chapter 22-24 update: Niji's description has been updated and a explanation of the Mirror World is added in her abilities.

Chapter 25-Epilogue update: Koneko's family is updated and the abilities for Niji has also been updated.

This will be updated as chapters continue so check this if you're confused.

[I do not draw Koneko myself, the original character's name is Norah Bright and she belongs to Kaida Michi]

Name: Kyoko Hatake.

Alias': Koneko
Copy Kitten
Reflection
Neko-chan (Naruto)
Koko-chan (Toshiyuki)
Konekocchi, my darling (Itsuo)
Koneko-Kun, Nekobaka (Sasuke)

Gender: Female

Age: 15-16 (A year younger than the rest of Team 7)

Family:
Kakashi Hatake [Father, Alive]
Misaki (Kessho?) Uchiha [Mother, Dead] Sakumo Hatake [Grandfather, Dead]
Unnamed Grandmother [Dead]
Sasuke Uchiha [Fiancé, Alive]

Birthday: October 29th

Personality: Its truly split into two of her main personalities.

Reflection!Koneko this is her facade where she appears extremely confident and untouchable in power. She even flirts or plays around on some occasions. A ruthless killer.

Actual!Koneko is strong yet weaker due to the fact that she holds on to the past. The past is extremely important to her and her character. This Koneko loves her father, wants the best for Sasuke, and looks up to her mother and Itachi the most. Really loves any type of snack food. A big Tsundere.

Abilities: Naturally has a wind chakra nature. She has the Sharingan and Mangekyo, however she can't use them for long or she will get pulsing headaches.

Her mangekyo sharingan's ability creates another world known as the 'Mirror World' where pain or sound doesn't exist. This only effects Koneko, however. She can freely switch with her reflection as much as she wants as the work prevents the pain that she usually gets from using her mangekyo.

To explain this further, imagine switching places with your reflection and finding a world where everything is exactly the same but you can't hear or feel anything since you're a reflection of something that truly exists. And then overlap the real world and the mirror world.

Koneko's body in the real world (as she's in her mirror world) is seen an illusion and things can phase through her and she can't pick anything up. (As seen in chapter 20 where she phases through Sasuke and he realizes that he wasn't in a genjutsu but experiencing the effects of Koneko's mirror world) If she's picks up a kunai while in the Mirror World and attacks someone with it, it will phase through the person as it's only a reflection of the true thing.