Escaping to Survive

Before I start I'm just letting you know I don't not own anything DBZ. Just a HUGE fan. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and your twin brother Kakarot who was older by a couple minutes were inseparable. With his crazy black hair and your H/C/L and your (E/C) eyes with his brown eyes. The two of you always would train from the minute you two could walk. One day they sent Goku (AKA Kakarot) to Earth to destroy it.

A couple months after he was gone Freiza an ugly white purple alien came and wanted to and take you away. He saw that you had these looks on you that makes him smirk micheviously. He hated these monkeys but saw that you could grow beautifully and he needed to have you. He could care less about what anyone said. When the time came he would use you and take you as his.

When your parents weren't around he places something into your arm. Making your eyes to be purple.

Your parents were terrified and sent you away so that no one would ever take you. So you were sent to another planet in another galaxy away from everyone so hopefully you could be free. Right before they sent you away they wrote a letter where you could find your brother. Placing it in a safe in the pod that would open once you turn 17. With hopes that you would still train and be powerful to one day avenge them. Along with officially making yourself free.

Once you were sent away Frieza immediately killed your parents and soon the planet. Anger consumed him.

3 YEARS LATER

You were 8 years olds and looking around for food on a barren land. It was mainly water so you mainly flew. You trained on these huge sea monster that looked like giant snakes that were in the water and some creatures that kinda looked like giant sharks that you have to kill if your getting food in the water. You always went back to your pod you were ejected from. That had your shelter you built.

I'm getting tired of these stupid thing. You though. No one is here and it's these stupid lizard things. I miss Kakarot.... You started to cry. Putting your head down and falling to your knees. You were wearing purple spandex that barely fit and your barefoot since you grew out of your boots.

You sat there for a couple hours crying wishing you were with your family and friends.

5 YEARS LATER
Freiza's P.O.V
Frieza has been non stop sending men to search for Y/N all throughout the galaxy for years. He was at a point where he though you were dead but refused. Something about your (E/C) eyes called out to him. He had no idea what it is. He despised it but wanted you anyway. Currently he was in his throne room look out the large glass planning his next move.

" Dorian." His feminine voice called out.

He walked up next to him from standing next to the throne. "Yes, my lord Frieza."

Not looking out the window he said "Bring back the searchers for Y/N. I have other matters to worry about."

"My lord are you sure? She could still be alive."

"Last time i remember I was in charge. I have been looking into something that will help find her."

Dorian bowed and then left to tell the searchers to return. Frieza heard about something that can grant wishes. He was going to find them and wish her back. All he had to do was wait. He would have her.

1YEAR LATER
Your P.O.V

You were finally 17. Your hair was down to your hips. Since you were unable to cut it properly. You woke up to a beeping noise coming from the space pod. You were currently sleeping in a hammock made from leaves and clothes made from animal fur you finally found during the past couple months.

You walked up to the pod and opened it. You saw a safe that was slightly opened under your seat. When you opened it you thanked Kami that their was a red spandex suit shoved in there with white boots and gloves. Unfortunately armor wouldn't fit in there. You saw a letter that fell out of the safe as you pulled the clothes out.

Dear my darling Y/N,
To start this off, I need to let you know that me and tour father will most likely be dead. Someone was trying to take you away and the only was to protect you was sending you away.
I'm sorry that me and your father sent you away when you were little. He was obsessed with you ever since he laid eyes on you. We didn't want anything to happen to our baby.
This was the only way to save you and possibly have the creature who wanted you forget about about you.
I don't want to do this but your brother Kakarot was sent to a planet called Earth. (Cordinates to planet here) If you want to find him here is there. I didn't want you to know sooner because you need to be on your own and trained and learn to Survive on your own in case he is not alive. Don't worry about us. Find your brother.
I love you and want to make sure no one had there hands on you. Go find him. And where this suit I'm guessing your going to need clothes I love you so much daughter.
Love you parents.

You had tears you going down your face by the end. You hugged the letter to your chest and slowly sat in the pod. Oh mom. Im so sorry....i didn't know that someone tried to take me. I didn't want to be a burden...i'll find my brother. And we will never separate and avenge your death.

You slowly sat up from the pod after what seemed liked hour and put the letter in the safe and went to the river and get clean before you put the new clothes on.

After you got dressed and put your boots and gloves on, you put your beautiful long H/C up in a bun and flew to the pod. You sat down and turn on the pod that was finally working, due to stupid master controls your parents did, and put the cordinates in for early. The pod said it was going to be a 1 year trip. Of course, you though to yourself.

Pressing the launch button. Watching the planet you grew up on slowly get smaller and eventually disappear. A couple tears threatened to come out but you refused. You had to be strong. Your brother might of been alive. The only family you have left. Not knowing if your planet was safe or not. You needed to see your brother. The only person that kept you sane.

You though nonstop about the day you might see him again and who knew that day would be soon. You closed your eyes thinking of your brother and trying to remember. The  CREATURE that wanted to take her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well. This is my first chapter. Let me know what you think so far. I promise the next chapter will contain Goku and maybe some violence. Who knows what up my sleeve.