18 💔

What felt like only a few minutes but was probably around an hour later I was rudely woken up by a weight being thrown on top of me.
I groaned and opened my eyes looking down at Spencer who was sprawled across mine and Ryan's torsos uncomfortably.
"Spence get off." I groaned sleepily.
"Wake up sleepy heads I brought you food." He said and got up picking a bag up off the floor.
I huffed and sat up groaning as my limbs cracked when I stretched.
I glared at Spencer and nudged Ryan gently to wake him up.
"Ry. Wake up Spencer is here with food." I said.
When Ryan didn't move I rolled my eyes playfully and snatched the blanket off of him, shaking him gently.
"Ryyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn"
Ryan groaned and rubbed his eyes, sitting up slowly.
"Whattttt?" He asked me yawning.
"Spence brought food." I said and smiled softly.
Ryan hummed and looked at Spencer.
"What did you bring?" He asked.
"I went to subway and got you guys each a sandwich." He said and pulled them out handing us each one.
"And don't complain they have the same things on them." He added.
We both nodded and opened them starting to eat quickly.
"So are you guys back together?" Spencer asked sitting on the end of the bed.
Ryan looked at me and nodded.
"Yeah, were just taking things slow this time rather than jump at everything like we did last time." He said.
I nodded and took another bite of my sandwich.
"Which means so sex." I said.
Spencer laughed softly.
"Yeah I give that a week before the sexual tension becomes too much and you guys are in each other's pants." He said.
I shrugged and looked at Ryan.
"Better than right off the bat but ya know who knows we might not have sex for a while."
Ryan nodded finishing off the one half of his sandwich moving on to the next part of it.
"It's not like we were constantly in each other's pants to begin with." He said looking at Spencer.
"I beg to differ you guys were always fucking like rabbits."
He said.
I laughed softly and shook my head.
"Let's move past our sex lives now thank you." I said and grabbed the TV remote turning it on and started flipping through the channels until we found something to watch.
For the next few hours Ryan, Spencer and myself sat watching The Amazing World Of Gumball.
Every few minutes one of us would randomly say something and start a conversation for a little while until we weren't interested in the subject anymore and went back to watching TV again.
Around 6pm Ryan stood up and stretched, his limbs popping loudly in sync from sitting in the same spot for hours.
"I'm gonna go ahead and head home for tonight bren, I'll come back tomorrow but I need a shower and clean clothes." He said and leaned down pressing a kiss to my head.
I smiled softly and nodded.
"Okay I'll see you tomorrow." I said softly and smiled as he got dressed and left.
Spencer moved up and sat beside me taking a handful of the popcorn that we somehow got made and to the room.
"You okay bren?" He asked, putting it in his mouth.
"Yeah, Yeah I really am." I said and smiled leaning back against my pillows.
"That's good. I'm glad to see you're happy now. He is too." He said.
"I'm just glad he's back but..I'm just not prepared for everything. As soon as I'm truly happy again I'm gonna be taken away from him." I said and sighed softly.
Spencer raised his eyebrows sitting back in the spot Ryan was previously occupying.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"I'm technically an angel..no wings or anything right now because I didn't get happiness in my life. I know it sounds crazy but god won't let me in heaven until I am truly happy with my life." I told him and took a handful of popcorn stuffing it in my mouth.
Spencer let out a breath and leaned back.
"Well that's not something you hear everyday." He said.
"No..it isn't. Apparently I did enough food in the world to be happy before I die." I said softly.
Spencer nodded and sighed.
"So..when you're fully happy with life..you're gone? For good?" He asked.
I nodded sadly.
"Gone for good as soon as I'm actually happy." I said.
Spencer sighed softly.
"I'm sorry it works that way bren but at least you get to be happy again. That's what matters." He said.
"What about ry though? I may be happy but what if he isn't? That's not right and if he is he's gonna lose me all over again." I said.
"Don't worry about Ryan. He will be okay. Spend all the time you can with him. Be happy with him and it'll be okay." Spencer said in a soothing voice.
I looked over at him and sighed softly.
"When I'm gone..take care of him Spence. Don't let him do anything he will regret. Keep him healthy make sure he's as happy as he can be. Promise me you'll do that for me. That's all I want." I said.
Spencer nodded and hugged me gently.
"I promise bren. We will take care of him. You better be watching down on us." He said and smiled softly.
I laughed softly and nodded.
"I will Spencer and I'll be waiting for you guys. And if you guys do anything dumb you guys better be prepared for the biggest angel bitch slap ever." I said.
Spencer laughed and nodded.
"Okay bren. We will take care of your Ryan I promise we will." He told me.
I nodded again and smiled.
"Good. Now go I need to clean my house. It smells bad and it's filthy." I said.
Spencer laughed softly and nodded getting up.
"Call me if you need anything bren. Love ya man I'll see you later." He said.
I smiled and waved to him as he walked out.
I can do this. It's time for me to be happy with my life. Really happy.