7 💔

This chapter does have mentions of overdose

I kept my eyes focused on the scenery I've become too familiar with over time while Spencer drove. The only thing that was running through my mind right now was Why do I want him and no one else? Why I couldn't just move on..god I hate this feeling. I hate love.
Before I could process anything that was running through my mind Spencer was pulling into my driveway and the car had come to a stop.
I turned to him and he looked at me with a sad look in his eyes.
"Don't do anything stupid Bren..we all love and care about you." Spencer whispered.
I sighed quietly and gave him a little sad smile.
"No promises Spence..I'm supposed to be dead that was my goal. Make sure Ryan's gonna be okay for me please. Don't let him do anything stupid." I said before getting out and closing the door ignoring Spencer's voice calling out my name.
I walked to my front door and walked in my house sighing. I ran my hand through my hair and looked around, shaking my head sadly.
As I walked to my vacant room and grabbed a bottle of pills from my bedside table I kept pleading to someone..anyone for me to stay gone this time.
"Work this time." I whispered desperately to myself as I opened the bottle.
I poured as many pills as I could hold into my hand and threw them in my mouth swallowing them dry almost choking as they slid down my throat.
I laid in my bed and closed my eyes  thinking of Ryan one last time before drifting off into a slumber that I hopefully wouldn't wake up from again.
When I woke up I was again escorted to the room I had been before and I was stood in front of god again.
"Brendon again?" The big man asked shaking his head with disappointment etched on his face. A look I had sadly gotten used to seeing from the people around me.
"I can't face him. I'm not supposed to be alive." I said.
"I sent you back for a reason Brendon. Because you're not supposed to be dead. There are things for you to do and accomplish. All he wants you to do is love him." He said looking at me with a stern look.
I looked down and sighed intimidated by the harsh gaze.
"I'm tired of hurting him.." I said sadly shaking my head.
"Then don't hurt him. This time I'm sending you back with the memory of this conversation. This time time you will have a goal to accomplish. You'll show Ryan love and you'll find happiness. When you fulfill your task and you will earn your wings and your way to heaven but the only way you will do that is actually finding that happiness in yourself again. When you're finally at peace is when you'll be able to come home. Until then Brendon you're going back." He said in a more powerful voice.
With that I was once again sent back to my body but with the memory of what happened and knowing what I had to do. I had to go back to Ryan and we had to find our happiness in each other. I had to make him happy and be happy myself.
I had to fix our past relationship and fix our broken hearts..

Sorry for the short chapter guys the next one should be longer.