15 💔

When we arrived to the fair gates Ryan pulled me to the ticket booth where he insisted to buy us both unlimited passes.
I knew he wanted to but I kindly declined and bought my own.
He had already paid for the food so it's the least I could do.
I didn't want him to spend more money on me than he already has.
Instead of fighting me on it he went ahead and bought his before grabbing my hand walking in with me.
"We have to save the Ferris wheel for last." He said and smiled at me.
"Of course." I said and smiled pulling Ryan to a game so I could religiously try to win a stuffed animal that I wouldn't keep in the end.
Ryan laughed softly and paid for me to play despite my arguments as to why he shouldn't.
He stepped back and watched as I played the game with ease.
Five minutes later I had a giant stuffed panda in my arms and walked around looking for a little kid to give it to, Ryan at my side.
"Do you wanna get some cotton candy?" Ryan asked as we walked.
"Always. What's a fair without it." I said smiling over at him.
Ryan laughed softly and nodded.
"I agree. Cotton candy is always a must have." He said.
I nodded and laughed.
"Whoever disagrees must be shunned." I added.
Ryan laughed and pulled me to the cotton candy booth.
He bought himself a blue one and me a mixture of the two colors.
As mine was being made I spotted a little girl with her parents and smiled.
"Ry get my cotton candy for me I'll be right back." I said and walked over to the little family.
I smiled kindly at them and motioned to the little girl.
"Is it okay if I give this to her?" I asked.
The mother nodded and smiled.
"Of course! Thank you so much we haven't been able to win her one." She said.
"No worries it's my pleasure." I said and kneeled down in front of the little girl.
"Hi my names Brendon would you like to have this?" I asked and held out the stuffed animal for her.
She smiled and nodded, pure joy radiating from her causing me to smile as she took the panda from me gently.
"T-thank you brenen!" She said unable to pronounce my name correctly.
"You're welcome enjoy your guys' night." I said shaking her parents hands.
I smiled and walked back over to Ryan with a hop in my step taking my cotton candy from Ryan gently.
"You're such a sweetheart." He said softly and smiled.
I smiled at him and took his hand walking with him.
"I try to be. Making people happy makes me really happy. It warms my heart." I said swinging our arms as I started eating my cotton candy.
"Being in a band was definitely something for you then." Ryan said and chuckled.
I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Yeah I guess it was. I guess you saw it in me before I saw it in myself." I said.
"I mean I saw a lot of talent in you and when I heard your voice I kinda fell in love and I knew everyone else would too." Ryan explained.
I smiled and squeezed his hand gently.
"I never gave you enough credit for anything. You were all the words and I was just the voice behind you." I said softly.
"Bren you were much more than that. You were the voice of the band you're the reason you're where you are today. Not me." He said.
"You still deserve credit." I told him.
He smiled and kissed my head.
"I get all the credit I deserve." He said.
I smiled softly and shook my head walking with him along the peer.
The fair has always been a place I loved to go when things were hard for me and even when things were good.
The lights, the music, the laughing and the joy it makes me feel amazing.
For the next hour and a half we walked around playing random games and even went on a few rides.
The day had been amazing with Ryan and to top it off Ryan insisted we went on the Ferris wheel.
"Cmon Bren we have to go on the Ferris wheel it's like our religion everytime we go to the fair." He said.
I smiled and shook my head practically running behind Ryan who was dragging me by my arm behind him.
Goddamn him and those long ass giraffe legs.
"Okay okay we're going ry slow down." I said laughing between breaths.
Ryan looked back at me and smiled sheepishly as he slowed his pace allowing me to catch up to him and walk properly beside him.
"Sorry." He said as he cutely down at me.
"It's okay, just remember I'm a short shit compared to you, beanstalk." I said and smiled up at him.
"That may be true but you're still the most attractive person I've personally laid my eyes on." He said and smiled.
I rolled my eyes playfully as my face heated up at Ryan's words.
"Thank you ry." I said and smiled softly.
Ryan smiled and skipped to the end of the line for the Ferris wheel looking like an excited five year old on a sugar rush.
I couldn't help but laugh at Ryan's excitement.
It's not like it surprised me at all. Ryan always got excited for the Ferris wheels.
"Ry calm down you've got people staring at you." I said between laughs.
Ryan just held his head up high and squeezed my hand gently.
"Let them state it doesn't bother me." He said.
I smiled and put my head against his shoulder gently as we waited for our turn.
We stood in line in a comfortable silence watching as the Ferris wheel continued to turn as people were let off and replaced by others.
Ryan's thumb ran over my knuckles as we continued to move forward in the line, hand in hand.
When it was finally our turn Ryan helped me onto the platform and allowed me to take my seat before sitting beside me comfortably.
I smiled at him and leaned against him as he wrapped his arm around me gently.
"Thank you for this Ryan. This is the best night I have had for a long time." I said softly.
"Always Bren. I'd do anything to make you happy." He said softly.
I smiled in satisfaction as the Ferris wheel took us to the top and we had a beautiful view of the ocean and the way the lights reflected beautifully on the water.
"Hey bren." Ryan said softly, pulling my attention away from the water and lights to him.
"Yes Ryan?" I said softly.
"I know I fucked up before and I know this won't be forever considering the circumstances but I do love you with all my heart and I don't think I will ever stop loving you no matter what...so will you maybe consider being mine again?" He asked and picked at his fingers a bit as he spoke. One of his biggest nervous habits.
I smiled and cupped Ryan's cheek in my hand gently looking up into his breath taking, honey colored eyes that I could fall in love with over and over again every time that I looked at him.
"Ryan of course I will be yours again..did you think I'd really say no?" I asked softly.
Ryan smiled and visibly relaxed at my answer.
"I honestly wasn't sure." He said softly.
I smiled and before connecting our lips I whispered.
"I love you too Ryan."

So this is a long chapter but I'm proud of all the detail in it. I've got writers block again so I may skip a few updates to get back on track but anyways I hope you guys enjoy and I'm sorry if updates end up being slow.
Don't forget to vote and comment to let me know what you guys think.