6 💔

Ryan
I watched as Brendon walked out sadly. I felt the pain in my chest as he walked out of my bedroom door that was once the both of ours.
I got out of the bed and searched for a shirt quickly.
When I found one I started running out to catch him while trying to put it on properly, almost tripping over my own feet in the process.
As I ran out the front door I knocked into Spencer roughly.
I completely ignored him and looked up at Brendon as he began turning around.
"Brendon! Please wait! Don't leave I'm sorry!" I begged as tears began welling up in my eyes.
"No. I'm not Ryan. I have nothing to listen to. I don't wanna be here. I'm supposed to be dead remember?" He said.
God that hurt.
"Brendon please don't say that. I'm so sorry." I said quickly.
"I don't give a fuck how sorry you are Ryan Ross! You broke me so far down! You hurt me so much! I did nothing to you but give you love and support with everything you ever did! I was gonna go to college but I didn't! I gave it all up for you! It was all for you Ryan! All of it but all you did was crush me!" He yelled.
It was rare to see Brendon break down so far or see him yell like he is now. I hated seeing him like this but I now know I have no space to talk. Im the one who broke his heart.
When I didn't say anything back to him he just scoffed and shook his head, glaring at me and I swear if looks could kill I'd be in hell.
"That's what I thought." He said harshly and turned to Spencer.
"Can you take me home?" He asked him.
"I can.." I said quickly, hating the desperation that was obvious in my voice.
"No! I don't wanna be around you just like you didn't wanna be around me a year and a half ago. Fuck off Ryan." He said.
Spencer sighed and mumbled under his breath before nodding.
"Yeah I can take you home." He said handing me a bag, looking at me with a sympathetic look almost as if he was saying sorry.
Brendon nodded and walked over to Spencer's car and getting in the passenger side.
"I'll be back. You guys really need to talk at some point. You guys never used to fight this way but you need to really see what you've done to him. Seeing him..seeing this, it's not the Brendon we all knew." He said.
I looked at Brendon who now had violent tears running down his face which immediately made my heart break into pieces. It was nothing compared to the way i had hurt Brendon before though and i knew that.
I nodded and sighed.
"Just..make sure he knows I'm so sorry.." I whispered taking my eyes off the broken man I loved once before...loved who am I kidding. The man I still love.
"I'll try Ryan. I'll be back soon don't do anything stupid while I'm gone." He said.
I nodded and hugged him gently before walking inside. I should really appreciate Spencer more than I do. He's been the one to take care of me and make sure I was healthy since the breakup.
I watched out the window as Spencer pulled away with my heart in the passenger seat with him and just like that I let him go..again.
I'm an idiot aren't I. God I never learn from my mistakes.