Baby Teen

I can't find the comment for the request so I'm sooo sorry about that and if it's you comment and I'll tag you. Again super sorry!! Enjoy!
PETER HAS NOT BEEN ADOPTED BY TONY AND LIVES WITH MAY!!
............
"Hey! Mr. Sark! I'm here." Peter yells as he walks through and empty living room. On the counter is a pitcher of what looks like water. Peter smiles and grabs a glass from the shelf and pours himself a big glass. He shrugs the glass and Sears it down feeling refreshed. A wired sensation falls over Peter and he feels himself shrinking.
"What the- DADDA!" He yells as he becomes a baby. Just then Tony walks in the room and stops in his tracks.
"Shit. Peter!" He looks at the glass on the table then down at baby. It giggles and claps his hand.
"DADDA!" The baby exclaims pointing at Tony. The man freezes. Dad? But then smiles, then re once again realized he turned his intern AKA Spider-Man into baby. May is going to kill him. Tony reaches down and picks up the kid... his kid, that is draped  in big clothes.
"Uh FRIDAY call the Avengers." Almost instantly all of the Avengers appear.
"Awwww.... the baby is so cute! Wait who is he?"  Clint says.
"Um well Peter drank anti age serum. Mays going to murder me." The small child waves and giggles again.
"Can I hold him!?" Natasha asks surprising the group. Tony nods and hands the little baby to Nat.
"Your so cute, your so cute!" Natasha says and tickles his tummy causing him to squirm and giggle. Clint smiles down at the baby and wraps and arm around Nat's shoulder.
"Um I'll go find some clothes." Steve states.
"I'll go with you. We can get some that will grow so when he does go back to teen we don't end up seeing more of him then we need to..." Bruce says and trails off at the end.
"I want my baby back!" Tony says.
"DADDA!" Peter squeals.
"Hey Petey!" Tony kisses Peter on the forehead. God what is happening to him.
"What did you do- Awwww," Pepper says then sees little Peter.
"Give him to me." She demands Tony sighs and kisses the boys head one more time.
"Mamma!" Peter says while giggling.
"Hi, honey." Pepper says to the baby and runs her finger over Peters cheek. Peter laughs more and grabs onto her finger.
"Mamma!" Pepper pulls the child closer to her then walks over to the couch. Soon Bruce comes back with a onesie pajama with the Avengers on it.
"I'll change him." Peppers says and lifts up the baby and takes the pajama.
"How long do we have Of baby Peter?" Clint asks Bruce.
"Probably another two hours." Pepper walks back in with Peter dressed in avengers pajamas, and a little blanket. For the next hour they pass the baby around to each person, and each time Peter exclaims uncle this or Auntie that. The Avengers can't stop smiling. The baby soon gets handed back to Tony.
"I wove you Daddy!" The little baby says making every bodies heart melt.
"I love you too Peter," Tony soothingly rocks the baby back and forth. The group talks amongst themselves quietly. And non of them can stop smiling. Tony feels the little ball of joy grow bigger and become heavier.
"Mr. Stark?" Peter exclaims. "What happened? What am I wearing?" The room breaks out into laughter, Peter still wearing an Avengers onesie and on laying on top of his "not" dad.
........
Lol I said I probably won't update today but this is my third one.
-EB