Another Prank War

"Peter, if you do not wake up now you will be late for your second class of the day. It is currently 9:32." Peter flung out of bed and raced to throw his clothes on. He then ran out in to the elevator and then ran outside. After a moment of running he stopped and looked around. He noticed that the streets where relatively empty and the sun had not risen yet. He pulled his phone out of his back pack and checked the time. 4:09 Saturday August 23rd. He stood there a moment longer then realized what had happened.
"CLINT!" He yelled and ran back inside. When he got in the elevator got an evil smile on his face. Peter ran to the lab and began to work.
Peter shoved his new creation and then went back into the kitchen to execute his prank his prank. Clint and Natasha where sitting on one couch, Mom and Dad where sitting on another couch, Bruce was sitting on a chair and Bucky and Steve where sitting in the other couch. Peter sat down in his normal chair after saying good morning. In the lab he had created a robot spider that was to follow Clint around everywhere. Peter but the hairy spider on the ground and it crawled over to Clint.
"SPIDER!" Clint screeched and jumped up in to the couch. The Spider than crawled up the couch into Clint's leg. "AAAHHHH SPIDER! GET IT OFF!!! EWWWWW!!!!! TONY GET YOUR REPULSED SOMEBODY!!! HELP!" Clint jumped off the couch and swing his leg back and forth in hopes to get the spider off. Clint flailed his arms around continued yelling, "GET THIS LITTLE BUTCH OFF ME! F@CK ITS NOT COMING OFF!" Clint swing his leg back and forth. The rest of the Avengers where laughing their butts off and had tears in their eyes. Clint let out another high pitches screech. He than ran over to the kitchen and grabbed a butcher knife from the drawer. Clint took the none sharp end of the blade and flung the spider off. He ran over to where it was and viciously swung at it leaving dents in the floor. "DIE BITCH!" Clint screamed the 'spider' sputtered then collapsed to the ground.
"Bruce... how hard is it to amputate a leg?" When Clint looked down at the spider and noticed wires hanging all around.
"PETER!" Clint screeched. Peter looked up at Clint innocently. The others began to calm down but where still smirking at Clint.
"FRIDAY," Pepper asked in a sweet voice, "you recorded both pranks right?"
"Of course Miss. Potts." Pepper smiled and the two boys and their eyes went wide. Tony smirked and then yelled out two words,
"PRANK WAR!" Pepper smiled but quickly fled to her office and pulled up her security cameras. She then told FRIDAY to record everything and alert her if there is a prank.
Back in the living room each Avenger ran to there separated room in attempt to come up with the best prank yet.
By the time it struck noon Peter had a bed full of bugs from Natasha, Bucky had an arm full of magnets from Peter and a face full of shaving cream from Steve. Tony had opened his door to a wall full of arrows from Clint and Bucky had taken all of Tony's suits to replace them with teddy bears, Bruce had been spray painted green by Tony and Bucky had bubble wrapped everything in his room while Bruce was coating all of the hard surfaces in Steve's room with sticky slime. Peter had also covered Steve with popsicles and wrote a note that said 'now your a Capsicle'. Natasha had the least amount of pranks done because quite honestly the others where scared of her. However she was met with a tank of black widow spiders in her room from Clint and had webbing all over her room from Peter.
"One hour left in the Prank War!" FRIDAY declared. All the Avenger except Tony and Peter had pranked everyone. Peter wanted to think of the perfect prank for Tony and vice versa. When Peter got back into his room from pulling a prank on Natasha he saw Tony sitting on the bed.
"Tony?" He said one eyebrow raised. Tony motioned for him to look in his closer. All of his clothes where gone, and there was just one thing. It was an Ironman onesie.
"You put that on and yell I love Ironman and I will give you your clothes back." Peter looked in between Tony and the indie sighing he walked into his closet he put on the onesie and walked back out. Tony burst out in laughter. Peter put his hands on his waist and said, "I Love Ironman," Tony fell back laughing.
"I hate you dad." Peter hadn't even realized what he said. But Tony did. Tony stopped laughing and smiled ear to ear. He gave Peter his clothes back and patted him on the back before leaving. Peter quickly took off the onesie and changed back into normal clothes. He then came up with the perfect idea. He crawled through the vents and into Tony's room. He then through webs around the whole room and then made hammock for himself. Peter then put s bucket of water on the ceiling, and connected it to the webs so it would fall on Tony. Peter then sat in the hammock and waited. Tony opened the door smiling but then screeched.
"PETER HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE SO FAST?" Tony reached his hand out but hit a web and the bucket of water fell on top of his head. Tony jumped and Peter began to laugh harder and fell off his hammock.
"Pepper is NOT going to be happy with this."
............. Peppers office.
"Peter is about to play a prank on Boss, Miss. Potts." I smiled and enlarged the screen where the prank was. I began to laugh as the water fell on Tony head.
"Pepper is NOT going to like this!" Pepper set a hand on her desk and began to laugh harder.
"Aw, come on Dad, she won't be that mad," I stopped laughing instantly Dad? I then smiled. To bad he won't call me mom, Pepper thought to herself.
"I don't know Pete," I could see the smile on Tony's face from Peter words.
"Mom won't be that mad. Besides the webs dissolve in two hours." I could here my heart skip a beat and happy tears prick at the back of my eyes. Peter just called me mom. PETER CALLED ME MOM! Smiling I quickly cropped the video and just had the part where Peter said Mom and Dad. Beaming I opened her YouTube account and and pressed the share button. After I click it my hand freezes and the smile leaves my face.
What have I done?
What have I done?
I glanced at the screen and the video already had 1,000 views. Shit.
What did I just do?
...............
This was requested by @DarthVader7752
There WILL be a part two press conference.
-EB