(Ending 10) Dante

Your POV

There we stood. Our hands enclosed within the others. I let go. Covering up my face, I said. "I can't do this. I..." I heard Dante chuckle.

"Can't do what?" He asked. Dante gently grabbed my wrists and uncovered my face.

"I-I'm not t-that great a-at talking. B-But I can s-sing. Let me s-sing my f-feelings to you." He nodded I took a shaky deep breath and began.

He looked at me and smiled. Holding my cheeks lightly he pulled me into a kiss. I melted very slowly into the kiss and began to kiss back. This may not be our first but it sure felt like it. "Yes." He said as we pulled away. I smiled lightly.

He put his hand up to my cheek and I leaned into it. "This is nice," I said simply.

"Yeah. It is." He smiled. So I smiled back. We talked for what felt like hours. Maybe days. But eventually, someone had to ruin our peace and quiet. There was a knock at the door, so I got up and went to go answer it. There on the other side of the door was the entirety of the band. They all smiled at me as I let them in.

"Um. Hey!" I slightly shook.

"Y/N and I are dating now," Dante said it straightforward. My face flushed a deep red.

"AH!" I yelled out as I covered my face with my hands. "Quare hoc fecisti infernum?!"

"What?" Dante looked at me like I had 3 heads.

"'Why the hell did you do that', that's what she yelled." Meghan translated for him.

"She does that when she gets startled enough." Rebbeca laughed at me. So I glared back.

"What language even is that?" Dante asked.

"Latin. Her family is Latin so she sometimes speaks Latin. Only when she's startled though." Sophie came over and gave me a hug. I stopped shaking.

"But we're happy for you two!" Lilly exclaimed. Amelia and Tracey just laughed at Lilly's sudden outburst.

"Thanks." I smiled. They really are like family to me.

After about 10 minutes the band left Dante and me alone in the room once again. We talked for about 30 minutes before the rest of the group came in. They joined our conversation, not once questioning why we were up here alone.

Everyone's positions around the room had stayed fairly the same. Dante and I stayed on the bed we had been sitting on. In front of the other bed was Garroth, Laurence, and Travis. Aaron and Aphmau stood in front of the door. On Aphmau's left stood Zane, who was next to Vylad. In front of the TV were Lucinda and Kawaii~Chan. Lastly, Katelyn stood in front of the window.

"Tell them." Dante's whisper sent shivers down my spine. It was calm and had no hint of worry. I took a deep breath.

"You tell them," I whispered back. He slid a hand up my back. It felt nice.

"So Y/N and I are dating now," Dante said. A little too proudly. I giggled at his inability for tension build up.

"Y/N, when he messes up you'll still have options," Laurence reassured me.

I gave him a thumbs up. "But that'll likely not happen. Have some faith in Dante."

"Aw! I'm so happy for you two!" Aphmau squealed. As Aph and I continued our conversation a little bit, I heard giggles from KC. I glanced over at her just as I saw her snap a picture. I thought nothing of it until I realized Dante's arm was around my waist.

I just shook my head and removed Dante's arm from my waist. Then I looked to Kawaii~Chan and spoke in Latin. "Vos iustus non potest placere." She looked at me weirdly so it was my turn to giggle.

"What in the world did you just say?" Katelyn was the first to speak.

"Could you not please." They all looked at me as if I said something wrong. "That's what I said in Latin."

"You can speak Latin?!" Laurence asked, surprised of course.

"Yeah. It runs in my family. I grew up for 10 years hearing arguments in Latin from my parents. Hell, my mom taught me a lot in Latin. If I wanted to I could move to a Latin-speaking country and know every word in the language." I shrugged like it was nothing.

"Latin is one of the hardest languages to learn! I barely know any and I need to know it for potions sometimes!" Lucinda exclaimed.

"I can probably help you. My mother was a witch too." I smirked.

"Ah! Kawaii~Chan can't believe everyone is getting along! Kawaii~Chan wants to take a picture to remember this moment." She set up the camera and we all got into position. "Ready? 3... 2... 1!"

We all looked at the picture afterward. (From left to right.) Lucinda and Kawaii~Chan were standing next to each other. Lucinda had her hand over Kawaii~Chan's eyes. So she couldn't see. Next to the was a mad Katelyn and a Travis with a goofy grin. Next to Travis was Vylad who held a simple smile. In the middle was Dante and I. He had his hands on my waist and my hands were around his neck. Our lips had connected. Next to me was Aphmau and Aaron who both just had smiles. Next to Aphmau was Zane who looked a little mad to be in the picture. On the far right was Laurence and Garroth who were both making silly faces at Dante and I. We all smiled at the masterpiece before us.

There was only one shocking thing though. In my place stood something or someone else. Looking at the picture was me, regular old me. But in the photo stood Cordelia. Her small white wings were spread. She had wavy light peach hair. Cordelia's dress was white with gold accents.

 Cordelia's dress was white with gold accents

At least she stood for Devotion