(Ending 9) Zane

Your POV

When I had pulled Zane upstairs with me, he suddenly became very nervous and sweaty. When we reached the room he said that he needed to go to the restroom. So I let him. While I was waiting I decided to practice the song I was gonna sing for him. I looked out the window at all the groups of people. Taking a big breath, I began.

"Did you write that for me?" I suddenly heard a voice behind me. It surprised me enough to make me jump. I turned just to see Zane.

"Umm... Yeah..." I trailed off looking back out the window.

"That's funny that's how I feel about you too." I turned to look at him. He had been right behind me. I pulled his mask down slightly. Then I kissed him. He was slightly taken aback by my actions. But soon relaxed and let it happen. We pulled away for air and stared at each other.

"I love you." It slipped before I could even realize what I was saying.

To my relief, he said, "I love you too." We talked for what felt like hours. But then the band showed up. They congratulated us and left. We talked for about another 2 hours. After that, the rest of the group came upstairs. They joined our conversation. Not once questioning why Zane and I were up here alone.

After a while, I heard this right in my ear, "Do you want to tell them or do I have to?"

My eyes widened. "Um... Hey everyone! We have some news." I said. I grabbed Zane's hand. "Zane and I are dating now."

Aphmau squealed. "Zane I'm so happy for you!" She ran over to him and gave him a hug. After a while she let him go. "I'm happy for you to Y/N." She gave me a hug just as tight and as long.

"EW! Why did you choose him Y/N?" Katelyn screeched.

I glared at her. "Because I love him."

"Y/N, just remember when he messes up you still have options," Travis said.

"I'll be the one to mess up. Besides by the time that happens, if it ever does, I hope you'll have moved on from me."

Zane smiled. "AH! Kawaii~Chan is so happy for you two! Kawaii~Chan thinks we should take a picture to commemorate this moment!"

"That's fine with me Kawaii~Chan." I grinned.

"Ready? 3... 2... 1!"

We all smiled at the picture before us. (From left to right.) Garroth, Laurence, and Dante were all making silly faces. They were trying to tease Zane and I. Next to them was Aphmau and Lucinda. They both had simple smiles. In the middle, Zane held my hips and had placed his lips against mine. Aaron was next to me and had a simple smile too. Katelyn was mad at Travis who was flirting with her. Vylad was at the far right. He had a goofy grin. Kawaii~Chan's had a big grin, but her eyes were being covered by Vylad.

But the thing that shocked everybody the most was in my place was Cordelia. She had long light peach hair. Her wings were unfolded and showed the simple and pretty design. Her dress was white with gold accents.

 Her dress was white with gold accents

Giggling, I reminded everyone that she stood for Devotion