(Chapter 13) The Christmas Party [Part 1]

Huehuehuehue. YES, it was this book I am continuing. I know for a fact the next chapter WILL be short. Not this one though. If you haven't seen (and want to) there are 2 Mystreet episodes of a Christmas Party. That's where I got my inspiration for this chapter and the next. OH! AND I'M ADDING STUFF BELOW. NO, NOT COLORS.

Y/N- Your Name, L/N- Last Name, N/N- Nick Name, H/C- Hair Color, E/C- Eye Color, F/C- Favorite Color, S/F/C- Second Favorite Color, F/F- Favorite Food, Y/S/N- Your Ship Name

Pink- Love, Red- Mad, Dark Blue- Grief, Green- Nervous, Purple- Embarrassed, Yellow- Happy, White- Blank, Orange- Excited, Black- Panicked, Grey- Disgust, Red-orange - Enraged, Magenta- Courage, Scarlet- Confidence, Aquamarine- Fear, Orchid- Devotion, Indigo- Loathing, Cream- Joy

Aphmau's POV

"AAAAAHHHHH!!! I'm so excited! I'm going to put mistletoe everywhere!" I yelled. I was excited. A few days ago Aaron let me know that Y/N was coming to the party!! And I want my ship to sail!! "Garroth and Y/N are sooooo perfect for each other!! Y/S/N FOR LIFE!!" I ran around the house putting mistletoe EVERYWHERE! It's true, I loved how Y/N and Garroth looked together. But on the other hand, I also ship her with Zane... decisions decisions.

"GAH! No! Stop Aphmau!" Katelyn yelled while ripping down all the mistletoe I put up. "I don't think Y/N will be very pleased with that."

I looked up at her. "Can I at least put up one?" I asked. I used my puppy eyes, that I knew Katelyn couldn't say no to.

"Fine, I can deal with ONE." She said and walked out to decorate other parts of the house or hide from me and my embarrassing personality. I put it upright between the living room and the dining room.

Just then KC walked into the room from the kitchen. "Did Kawaii~Chan hear shipping?!?" she asked excitedly.

"YES! I TOTALLY SHIP GARROTH AND Y/N. Y/S/N FOR LIFE! On the other hand, I ship her with Zane too... hmmm... What about you KC?" I asked hanging up more lights.

"Hmmm... Kawaii~Chan doesn't ship Garroth~Kun and Y/N~Sama. Kawaii~Chan thinks Y/N~Sama should be with Aaron~Kun." She said and walked back to the kitchen. But she quickly popped her head back out as if she forgot something. "Oh and Aphmau~Senpai? Kawaii~Chan invited the rest of the girls to help decorate too. Well, not Y/N~Sama." Kawaii~Chan said and went back to work making/baking all the food and desserts. Right on cue, I heard the doorbell.

Y/N's POV

Well, I was planning and planning and planning for my New Year's Eve party. The girls were moving in, in 3 days and I was inviting them too. Since my New Years' Eve party wasn't for another week. OH! I should wrap all the gifts. Then I'll be ready for later tonight.

>Time Skip because Author~Chan is lazy<

Aphmau's POV

The party is almost here and the rest of the girls were ready. Now, all we had to do was wait until Y/N and the guys came. Y/N actually came rather soon. Everyone was going casual but Y/N was in something a little fancier. Just a smidgen though.