(Chapter 22) PDMA! (Part 2)

PDMA PART 2! This will be the beginning of the concert!

Y/N- Your Name, L/N- Last Name, N/N- Nick Name, H/C- Hair Color, E/C- Eye Color, F/C- Favorite Color, S/F/C- Second Favorite Color, F/F- Favorite Food, Y/S/N- Your Ship Name

I was in the limo with Laurence and the Band. We were all wearing really nice dresses. While Laurence was wearing a tux. I had tried to get them to place Laurence next to me in the theater but they said he has to sit with his group. So he is sitting up front with Aphmau and the gang. As we were driving to the red carpet I was going over my list of love interests. (In her head.)

Love:

Laurence, Garroth, Aaron, Travis, Dante, Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, and Vylad.

That is a lot of people. How will I ever choose? Before I knew it we were there. I took Laurence's hand and stepped out with him following. People were snapping pictures and the press were asking questions. I simply continued walking holding Laurence's arm. The girls were following. He left to go sit with Aph and them, while we went to go sit off to the side near the stairs to the stage. After a good 20 minutes, everyone was here and it was 8 pm. So the host came out and began to talk. He announced Best Male Singer first. It was Red. He got his trophy and said a few words. Then left. I spaced out for a bit until...

"And the award for Best Female Singer goes to... STAR FROM STARFORM!" I quickly walked up on stage with a huge smile. I grabbed my trophy and said a few words myself.

"Thank you to everyone who nominated me. And I wanted to say your all the best!" I walked off stage and to the back room. I needed to get ready for my performance. Right now was Red's performance. Then after that me! Starform was on stage, in their spots ready to go. I was going to rise up from a platform underneath the stage with my back up dancers. We were ready to go. I began to hear the music play and platform rose up. Here we go.

(Do the first one. But imagine it longer)

We finished and everyone clapped. I mean it was a fan favorite. Then they announced it was time for the duet between Red and me.

(Imagine the dance.)

Yuck! But I had to pretend I liked it.

They went on announcing best rapper and things like that. Until it came to Best Male Band. It, of course, was The Devious 6. They went backstage to prepare for their song. Then he began to announce Best Female Band. "And the winner for Best Female Band is... STARFORM!" We all stood up and walked onto the stage. We grabbed the trophy. "We would like to thank all of our fans for getting us nominated. As well as our friends for being there and supporting us." We walked backstage for our performance. This is releasing our newest song.