(Chapter 1) Moving in

Hi! This is Chapter 1 (as you can see by the title). Small notice this book is set in mystreet season 1 and I DO NOT own any of these characters in this book (yet).

Y/N- Your Name, L/N- Last Name, N/N- Nick Name, H/C- Hair Color, E/C- Eye Color, F/C- Favorite Color, S/F/C- Second Favorite Color, F/F- Favorite Food

Pink- Love, Red- Mad, Dark Blue- Sad, Green- Nervous, Purple- Embarrassed, Yellow- Happy, White- Blank, Orange- Excited, Black- Panicked

Y/N's POV

I was driving the moving truck with all my belongings, to my new home. I'm so glad I got out of that hell-hole. I can't wait to meet everyone else on the street! "Oh, I'm here already." I excitedly get out of the truck and run-up to the house. I get the key out from my pocket and unlock the door quickly. I run into the house and look at the big empty space. "This will be the living room, that's the kitchen over there, oh there's an upstairs." I look around I see my bedroom, a bathroom, 2 guest rooms, an office, and another room. I cautiously go over to the mysterious room. I look inside and I see a recording studio! "Ohhh, so that's why Amelia (Sarah if your name is Amelia. (: ) said this house would be perfect." I run back downstairs, and out the door to the moving truck. I open up the back and grab a box. I walk back up to the house and place it down on the floor inside. As I walked back outside, I see a girl with raven black hair and caramel eyes walking up to me.

"Hi! My name is Aphmau! What's your name?" She asks.

"My name is Y/N!" I reply, brushing my H/C out of my eyes.

"Are you new to the neighborhood?"

"I sure am! Do you think you can help me move in?" I ask wanting help. I look down and notice the heart on my hand is green.

"Yeah, I'd love to. Let me go get some friends to help us out."

"THANKS!" I yell after her as she runs off back to her house.

She was kind of cute... NO STOP THINKING OF LOVE! Now is not the time.

Aphmau's POV

"THANKS!" I hear Y/N yell at me, as I ran back to get Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan. I enter the house to see Kawaii~Chan in the kitchen, baking cookies, and Katelyn to be in her room.

"Kawaii~Chan! There's a new neighbor named Y/N and she wants help unloading her moving van!" I explain excitedly.

"Kawaii~Chan knew there was a reason to bake cookies today. Kawaii~Chan will quickly finish so Kawaii~Chan can give the cookies to Y/N~Sama. What does Y/N~Sama look like?"

"Well, she is a meifwa with F/C colored ears, H/C colored hair, and E/C eyes!"

"Thanks for telling Kawaii~Chan. Kawaii~Chan suggests Aphmau~Senpai asks the guys to help Y/N~Sama too."

"That's a great idea Kawaii~Chan!" I say as I run upstairs to get Katelyn to come help.

"KATELYN! CAN I COME IN?" I yell from the outside of her door.

"SURE!" She yells back.

I open the door and tell her the news. "I'll be there to help soon I'm just going to go over to the guys' house to ask if they want to help too," Katelyn says she'll help Kawaii~Chan with the cookies and then go over to help. I walk across the street to ask the guys to help.

Laurence's POV

*DING DONG*

I hear the doorbell and go to answer the door. It's Aphmau! "Hey Aphmau what are you doing over here?" I ask.

"Weeeell... a new meifwa, with H/C colored hair and E/C eyes, moved onto the street and she wants help unloading her moving van."

"Cool! I'll go get the guys to help too."

Y/N's POV

As I walk back outside to get my 6th box, I see Aphmau come back with a group of people. "Hey, Aphmau! Do you mind introducing me to all these people?"

"Sure! The girl with blue hair and blue eyes is Katelyn, the meifwa with pink hair and black ears is Kawaii~Chan, the brunette is Laurence, the blonde is Garroth, the guy with blue hair is Dante, and the guy with white hair is Travis."

"Hi! My name is Y/N. It's nice to meet some neighbors. So, let's get to work!" I say while grabbing a box.

Laurence's POV

Wow! The way her H/C hair flows in the wind and her E/C eyes sparkle, makes me believe I have a crush on her.

>Time Skip to after the truck is unloaded<

Y/N's POV

I look at the clock as we finished. "Dang, it's already 4 p.m." I look at all the boxes and my couch in the living room. "Well better get to work." I look at the boxes labels, I start taking the ones that have the kitchen stuff and put them in the kitchen. Then I repeat with boxes for my bedroom. Luckily the guys help me move my bed and my dresser into my bedroom. Next, I take the one box I have for my bathroom and put it up in there. I walked into the office and took the last box in there, it had my office supplies. Again, the guys had helped me move my desk into the office. "I really need to thank them," I thought out loud.

I suddenly got a text from Aphmau.

A-Aphmau Y-You

A- Hey Y/N! I'm having a sleepover at my house and I was wondering if you would like to come.

Y- Sure Just give me a few minutes to get my stuff together.

A- Great

A- Oh and hey, bring your swimsuit we're going to go swimming tomorrow in our pool at my place.

Y- K I'll be there soon Bye

A- Bye

Welp, I better get to packing my stuff. I look at my F/C backpack I packed. PJs, check. New clothes for tomorrow, check. Swimsuit, check. Sunglasses, check. Phone and phone charger, check. Headphones, check. Bathroom stuff, check. "I'm all set." As I go downstairs, I hear my doorbell ring. I look it's...

 I look it's

(P.S. If you can't swim IRL, now you can! You are welcome. owo)

Well, That's where I'm going to leave it for this chapter.  Thanks for reading. Don't worry the next chapter will be out soon. This story is really fun to write. I hope you enjoyed.

Ciao! Author~Chan.