(Ending 3) Aphmau

Your POV

I stood with Aphmau in front of the window. She was way more nervous than I was. And I think that helped boost my confidence. My hand was a light orchid. "You."

"W-What?" Her face was a bright red now.

"I picked you. I love you." I said simply. I looked into her eyes to be greeted with a vast amount of emotions.

"I-I love you too." I pulled her in for a kiss. She tensed for a second but slowly relaxed. I smirked into the kiss.

We pulled away. "You know I prepared a song for you. Do you want to hear it?" I asked her. She nodded profusely.

This time she pulled me in for a kiss. Her lips were soft and sweet. She took things slow, and sometimes slow is good. We talked for a long while. About the song, about our pasts, and about how we were gonna tell everyone else. I often flirted and her face would often grow a bright red that would make tomatoes look like nothing. Every once in while Aph would catch me off guard and flirt with me. When she did, I would be the one to put a tomato to shame. After about an hour of talking, the band came up and knocked on the door. I had answered it then returned by Aphmau's side. She tensed seeing it was the literal people I considered family.

"Aphmau and I have something to tell you." I took her hand to encourage her.

"W-We're dating n-now." She stuttered. It was adorable.

Lilly said nothing but ran up to us and gave us a huge hug. "MMM. You grew up so fast." Lilly teased me.

"I have your back," Amelia said as she placed a hand on my shoulder.

"We ALL have your back." Meghan corrected.

Sophie hugged us next. "GAH! I'm so happy for you!" She almost knocked us to the ground.

Rebbeca was crying. Usually, she wasn't the one to do that. Tracey was holding onto Rebbeca tightly and from what I could hear she was bawling. They stayed and talked for a while before giving us some time to discuss how we wanted to tell everyone else. After a while from talking The rest of the group arrived upstairs.

We all started talking in one big group. Occasionally repositioning ourselves around the room. Eventually, we ended up in these positions. Garroth, Laurence, and Dante were in front of the bed we had been sitting on. Katelyn was sitting on the other bed next to Kawaii~Chan. Zane was on the left side of Aphmau. Vylad on the left side of Zane. Aaron was in front of the window. And Lucinda and Travis were in front of the TV. We continued to talk until Aph and I decided it was time to tell them. "So Aph and I have some news."

"We are dating now." She said hugging me from the side.

"Hey! You didn't stutter!" I teased. She just slapped my arm. My hand was a bright orchid.

"Nice. I'm so happy for you." Katelyn said.

"Just remember you have options if she screws up," Travis said.

"I'm the one who's more likely to screw up." I corrected.

"Kawaii~Chan thinks a picture should be taken to commemorate this moment." She squealed. "Ready? 3... 2... 1!"

We looked at the picture afterward. (From left to right.) Zane was in front of Aphmau with his mask down, smiling. Aaron was next to him. He was simply smirking. Vylad was next to but slightly in front of Aaron, he just smiled. Lucinda stood next to Vylad, laughing at what Katelyn did to Travis. In the middle, Aph and I were kissing. Next to me was Katelyn who had elbowed Travis in the stomach. In front of them was KC who's eyes were being covered by Laurence. Garroth and Dante were making silly faces at us. Trying to tease us.

But the most surprising part is instead of me, someone else stood in my place, kissing Aph. In my place stood Cordelia. She had her white wings unfolded. Her long light peach hair was slightly wavey. Her dress was white with gold accents. There was even a white light radiating off her slightly.

 There was even a white light radiating off her slightly

Everyone was just happy that Cordelia stood for Devotion