(Chapter 15) The New Year's Party

Hi! Welcome back! I would like to inform you that there has been a time skip. It is now New Year's! Ok? Ok.

Y/N- Your Name, L/N- Last Name, N/N- Nick Name, H/C- Hair Color, E/C- Eye Color, F/C- Favorite Color, S/F/C- Second Favorite Color, F/F- Favorite Food, Y/S/N- Your Ship Name

Pink- Love, Red- Mad, Dark Blue- Grief, Green- Nervous, Purple- Embarrassed, Yellow- Happy, White- Blank, Orange- Excited, Black- Panicked, Grey- Disgust, Red-orange - Enraged, Magenta- Courage, Scarlet- Confidence, Aquamarine- Fear, Orchid- Devotion, Indigo- Loathing, Cream- Joy

Laurence's POV

"So who should we invite?"

"Well, it's very last minute so we should invite who we can round up in time for the party," I replied. "Besides Garroth, I don't think we can invite many people seeing as it's such late notice."

Then Garroth and I walked out the door over to Katelyn, KC, and Aphmau's house. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer.

"Hello, Lady Katelyn." I greeted as Katelyn answered the door.

"Never call me that again." She said in a stern voice.

"Oh. Ok then. Does Katelyn~Chan work?" I asked in a joking manner.

"What do you boys want? Aside from a death wish." Katelyn asked annoyed.

"Wow. Your just a ray of sunshine today huh?"

Then Garroth butted into the conversation. "What we were trying to say was we're having a last-minute New Year's Eve party at our house and we were wondering if you ladies would like to come." He said trying to sound formal.

"Oh. Did you guys forget already?" Katelyn said looking a little annoyed. Garroth and I looked at her with puzzled looks. "So you guys did. Wow, what great friends you are. Y/N is having a New Year's Eve party at her house. Everyone in the neighborhood was invited. But it seems like you forgot."

"Oh shoot that's right. We were so stupid." I said facepalming.

"Sorry, then we'll go now. Bye!" Garroth said over his shoulder as we walked away.

When we got home both Dante and Travis were nowhere to be found. "Where could they be? I wondered.

Y/N's POV

"Thanks for helping me set up for the party guys. It was really kind of you. But you should really get going. I have a few things left to get ready I want to do on my own." I said as we finished putting up streamers.

"No problem. But can you believe that Garroth and Laurence forgot about your party and started to plan their own?" Dante asked as I got off the ladder.

"No, I can't. I just hope they soon realize what they were doing and stop before trying to invite me to their party." I said shaking my head.

"Ok then. We will get going. See you soon beautiful."

"Bye Travis and bye Dante. By the way, don't call me that again!" I yelled as they walked back to their house. "Wooh. So I got a few things left to do before I can get dressed." I looked at the clock. 3:00. Hmmm... I need to eat something real quick and then I'll call the girls to help with the food and music. This should be the time I tell everyone. No, not yet. What would happen if they found out and didn't want me here anymore? Or what if they told a ton of other people? I need to stop worrying about that and eat.

>Small time skip<

"Thank you guys for coming to help me. Now that we're finished preparing, we need to discuss the issue." I said. "But first we need to call over Aph and the girls." As I finished calling them, they came over as soon as they could. "So, we have a problem."

"Do you know the boy band The Devious 6?" Amelia continued.

"Yeah! What girl on this planet wouldn't?" Aphmau asked excitedly.

"Well, we are rivals with them." Sophie.

"As a 'plus' they follow us EVERYWHERE!" Rebbeca. Aph, KC, and Kate looked at us puzzled.

"By everywhere she means when we book a place to sing, they book it right after we're done with it. They also moved to O'khasis from Tu'la right after we did. But there is a HUGE issue." Lilly began with the reason we called them over.

"What is it Senpais?" KC asked.

"Well, now that we did a concert here, they're doing a concert here too." Tracey contributed.

"And if they end up finding out we live here now, then we're afraid that they move here too," Meghan said.

"Well that's not that much of an issue, is it? I mean they'll just move to Pheonix Drop. For all, we know they could move to the other side of town." Katelyn said while shrugging.

"No. That's not all they'll do. When we moved to O'khasis, we moved to an apartment. Then a few weeks later they moved into the same apartment. A room down the HALL from us." I said annoyed.

"And that's not even the thing we have to worry about," Amelia said shaking her head.

"What we all theorize is they are all in love with one of us," Meghan said also annoyed.

"What do you mean? One of each is in love with each one of you?" Aphmau asked.

"No. What we believe  is they are ALL in love with Y/N." I could see that Lilly just wanted to 'get rid of them'. But that's not legal. Honestly, I want to too. I looked down and noticed my hand was beginning to mix the colors of purple and dark blue. Creating indigo. Indigo... that's loathing... the color for my Fire Nymph, Fay. Uh oh.

"Um, guys? Do you think there is a way to stop me from switching?" I asked a little panicked. Everyone looked towards me a little confused until I raised my hand. They saw and immediately understood. Lilly took a step forward and gave me a hug. The color lightened a little. Next was Rebbeca, she did the same and the color lighted again. One by one everyone in the room did the same thing and the reaction was the same. Ok. So now I have a very light shade of purple left. That's good.

"Better?" Amelia asked as we all let go.

"Yeah I feel much better," I said relieved. "Now let's con- Uh oh. It's 8:56 you guys should get going back home. I think it would be best if you all would go get ready. With multiple people in the house and a limited number of bathrooms, plus your all girls, well you get the point." I said after looking at the time.

"Yeah, we should get going. Thanks for having us over for a little bit. We'll be back when we're all ready." Aphmau said as she, Kaelyn, and KC walked out the door.

"We should too. Glad we could help, even if it was only for a little while." Amelia said while the rest of them walked out the door.

That is where I'm going to leave it for now. I really hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading. Caio!

Author~Chan