(Chapter 4) Sleepover Part 3

Welcome back! I wanted to say that this will be the finale of the sleepover. In the future, there might (and I mean MIGHT), be another sleepover, possibly at your own house? I don't know. No new colors today.

Y/N- Your Name, L/N- Last Name, N/N- Nick Name, H/C- Hair Color, E/C- Eye Color, F/C- Favorite Color, S/F/C- Second Favorite Color, F/F- Favorite Food

Pink- Love, Red- Mad, Dark Blue- Sad, Green- Nervous, Purple- Embarrassed, Yellow- Happy, White- Blank, Orange- Excited, Black- Panicked, Light Blue- Scared, Grey- Surprised

Y/N's POV

I woke up to a lot of giggles and cameras flashing. I slowly opened my eyes as my tail waved back and forth.

"Shhhh... Don't wake them up!!!" Aphmau whisper-yells.

"Kawaii~Chan's trying... but they're sooo cuuute!" KC whisper-yells back.

My ears twitched in annoyance. I sit up with a blush realizing I was snuggling with Katelyn. I look to Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan and glare at them. Their eyes go wide as they realize they woke me up. I stand up, grab my bag, and go to the bathroom. I change into my swimsuit and put my outfit on over it.

 I change into my swimsuit and put my outfit on over it

(The skirt is your F/C) {If you wish to not wear this, then you can pick whatever else you would like

(The skirt is your F/C) {If you wish to not wear this, then you can pick whatever else you would like. I'm just too lazy to look right now...}

I turn to the mirror to quickly put on some waterproof make-up. Then quickly brush my H/C hair and put it up in a tight bun and walk out the bathroom door. 

"Hey Y/N! Looking good~." Laurence said while I turned the corner. I froze and blushed as my hand turned light pink.

Thankfully he didn't notice. "...Uhhh. T-Thanks." Though he did notice my stutter.

He smirked. "Well are you looking forward to going swimming, everybody else is getting ready and Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan are making breakfast."

"Oooo. It sounds like fun! I'll go help them!" I almost yelled, running towards the kitchen. I speed-walk into the kitchen to see KC making pancake batter and Aph making bacon and eggs. "Mmmm, it smells good in here! What can I help with?"