(Chapter 21) PDMA! (Part 1)

YES! It's FINALLY here! I have wanted to write this moment since the beginning of the book! So this is momentous! It is also a little sad because it means the end of the book is approaching so much faster. There will be 3 parts to PDMA! And they will be shorter chapters. 

Y/N- Your Name, L/N- Last Name, N/N- Nick Name, H/C- Hair Color, E/C- Eye Color, F/C- Favorite Color, S/F/C- Second Favorite Color, F/F- Favorite Food, Y/S/N- Your Ship Name

Your POV

Aphmau, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan were at our house. We were all preparing for the biggest moment of our lives. No, not PDMA. That's tomorrow. No, we're preparing to reveal what we really look like. Because in order for my plan to work then this needs to happen. "Are you all ready?" I asked. They all nodded. We had a picture of what everyone in the band really looks like, we even have a picture of Rebbeca. Then we made put them all in a post on Twitter.

It read, "HEY GUYS! So we all got new looks! What do you think?" Then we added the pictures. Post. Aphmau's, Katelyn's, and KC's phones all went off with a notification. Soon I heard a knock at my door. I opened it to find EVERYONE in the neighborhood, even Aph's temporary roommate (Vylad), standing there. I have a slight crush on him.

They all started talking at once. I tried getting them to stop when Meghan came up next to me. She whistled, then yelled. "HEY! LISTEN UP! SHE'S TRYING TO TALK!" They all shut up.

"Everyone can come in then ask you questions one at a time." They all walked in to find Aph, Kate, and KC already here. They looked shocked.

"How long have you known?" Laurence asked them.

"Since after the sleepover." Aphmau just shrugged.

"Ok. Yes. We are Starform. And yes we are performing at PDMA." I said.

"But we have an issue," Lilly spoke up. She along with Amelia, Meghan, Sophie, Tracey, Aphmau, Katelyn, and KC stood by my sides. Everyone else sat down.

"The boy band, The Devious 6, are trying to get the entire fan population of both groups to think Y/N is dating Red." Amelia continued.

"And Y/N has a plan to stop all of those things but it involves making a music video for our youtube channel." Sophie.

"And it involves some of you." Tracey ended.

Time Skip

"WOO! THAT WAS FUN!" Lucinda yelled.

"Yeah. Now everyone needs to go home except for Laurence. We need you for phase two of the plan." Amelia said. Everyone but Aph, Kate, KC, Laurence, and the band left to their homes.

"So we need you to temp date Y/N," Aphmau said.

Laurence looked shocked. "Why?"

"Because then fans won't believe whatever The Devious 6 says. Because they'll think she already has a boyfriend." Katelyn said.

"I understood that part. I meant, why me?" He asked.

"Because Laurence~Kun is the most likely to keep Laurence~Kun's cool while lying," Kawaii~Chan explained.

"She means you will won't stutter and won't accidentally tell the truth." I finished.

"What do I have to do?" He asked. With a slight light pink tinge on his face.

"We just have to take a selfie together and you have to show up to PDMA and sit next to me. That's about it though." I shrugged. Aph and the girls left while the band picked up.

He nodded and I led him to my room. He blushed. "I-In your room?"

I nodded. My heart turned light pink. We stood next to each other and took a selfie. After I finished he left the room with a bright red face. Heh. Cute.

The caption with it was, "Selfie with the new bae

The caption with it was, "Selfie with the new bae." I posted it and knew everyone's phones went off with a notification. I texted everyone that it was a fake relationship to stop The Devious 6's plan. They were cool with it.

The plan was in motion!