(Chapter 14) The Christmas Party [Part 2]

Y/N- Your Name, L/N- Last Name, N/N- Nick Name, H/C- Hair Color, E/C- Eye Color, F/C- Favorite Color, S/F/C- Second Favorite Color, F/F- Favorite Food, Y/S/N- Your Ship Name

Pink- Love, Red- Mad, Dark Blue- Grief, Green- Nervous, Purple- Embarrassed, Yellow- Happy, White- Blank, Orange- Excited, Black- Panicked, Grey- Disgust, Red-orange - Enraged, Magenta- Courage, Scarlet- Confidence, Aquamarine- Fear, Orchid- Devotion, Indigo- Loathing, Cream- Joy

Y/N's POV

>Small time skip (like a few minutes)<

I finally changed back to normal and noticed my hand was a lighter shade of magenta now. "Thanks, Rebbeca! I don't think I would have been able to take control again without your help," I said.

"Oh, it's no problem. Though we might call you back later. Amelia says she has some important news that she needs to tell us," Rebbeca said as she looked off-camera.

"Ok, I'll listen for a call then. Bye!"

"Bye," With that, she ended the call.

"Y/N! Are you ok?" Aphmau was standing there waiting for me.

"Yeah, just an issue with the others," I whispered the last part, but it was loud enough for her to hear.

"Ok," she said while nodding her head. Signaling she understood. I walked back to my corner and stood there watching everyone have fun again. But once more, my peace and quiet was interrupted. 

"Hey. I liked your singing from earlier," a voice said off to the side of me.

I looked up. "Thanks. But I'm not thaaat good Dante," I said slightly blushing.

"But you are. It was amazing! You actually kind of sound like the main singer from Starform," Dante said looking right into my E/C eyes.

"Oh? And how would you know? Have you listened to a song of theirs?" I asked smirking.

"No... I've just heard so much about the- yeah maybe I have. But it came up on the radio and I was the only one in the car," he said looking off into space. "Anyway... do you want to sit down in the dining room? It would be more comfortable than standing here alone in a corner." He was trying to do something. I could feel it.

"Ummm... No thanks. I'm good." I said turning back to the rest of the people.

"Are you sure? Then you would have someone to talk to." He said. Yep, he is definitely trying to do something.

"Nah. I think I'm gonna go get some water instead," I said as I walked off to the kitchen.

I grabbed a glass off the counter and started filling it up with water. While I was drinking it I heard whispers off in the little office space Aphmau had on the other side of the kitchen. I slowly walked towards whoever it was. "We could try and take her over but Travis and Dante are watching. They would try to ruin it if we even got close." Voice number one whispered.

"That's true but we have to win the competition. I don't think she'll want to go on a date with either of them." Voice number two whispered. I didn't want to peek around the corner to give away my position. That would be stupid.

"I can't believe that's what Dante made the bet. The winner not only gets to kiss her under the mistletoe, but they also get to take Y/N on a date." Voice one whispered again. Wait, hold up. The guys, Garroth, Dante, Laurence, and Travis made a bet over who could kiss me under the mistletoe. AND I'm the prize. ???? Why would they do that? To make me mad? Well if that's what they want to play, then two can play at that game...

Let me avoid them and try to get under the mistletoe with Aaron. Then they'll all be jealous. Hmmm... that will be a challenge. I walked away from where I was hiding and tried to find where Aaron was. Well, Travis and Dante are in the living room, so the whispering voices were Garroth and Laurence. Where is... ah, Aaron is in the dining room. This will make it 10x easier to do what I want to. I'll have to talk to him and end up getting him to go closer and closer, but I have a feeling that will be easier said than done.

>2 Hours Later<

I had gotten him closer and closer to the mistletoe. I think he kind of wants to go in that direction. I learned a lot about Aaron. His last name was Lycan, as in the Lycan Corporation! I was shocked as I knew my aunt had previously worked with the Lycan Corporation. I told him my last name was L/N, as in L/N Productions. We talked about that a lot, and then I learned that he went to Phoenix Drop High. I told him I did too, and we talked about that for a while. We both learned that I was a year older than him. When he was a Juinor, I was a Senior. We talked about literally anything we could think of.

Of course, every once in a while one of the guys would come over and try to get me to go towards the mistletoe with them, but they failed every time. Eventually, Aaron and I were almost underneath the mistletoe together. "So yeah that's how I met Aphmau and her insane group of friends," Aaron said.

"Nice," I said looking at my phone to check to time. 9:24. Not that late, but for my plan to work then I'm gonna have to act like it is. "Well, I better get going. I have to get up early to do something. See ya!" I said as I started to walk away. But he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"It's not that late. I think you can stay a little longer." He said. What he didn't realize but I did, was that in order to grab my wrist he had to step underneath the mistletoe. Which means he pulled me back under the mistletoe. No one but me realized where we were standing so I would take this chance to get his attention to it.

I looked up, and he did too. He blushed a bit and I stood there looking at him. He always had a mask and hood on. It was different. I like different. I noticed it got deathly quiet in the house and kissed him on the cheek. Giggling, I walked out of the dining room with a fangirling KC and a shocked everyone else. I smirked mission accomplished. Aphmau was the first one to break from the shock and pulled me up into her room. "What the in nether was that Y/N??" Just then I got a call.

"Hey Y/N speaking," I said

"Y/N!! WE HAVE BAD NEWS!!" Meghan was on the other end.

"Hold on let me put you on speaker so Aphmau can hear." I put the phone on speaker to let Aphmau hear too. "Ok. Proceed."

"Well, you know how The Devious 6 always did a concert where we did, right after us?" Rebbeca asked.

"Well now that we did a concert here, they're coming here." Of course, they would have Lilly tell me that. I can't get mad at her.

"And they have been asked to perform at the Phoenix Drop Music Awards too.

"Then, let us prepare for music war," I said smirking darkly.

Well, that was the end of the Christmas party. I do hope you enjoyed. I had fun writing it. Collectively the two chapters combined were over 4,000 words. Which is a lot. Thanks for reading! Ciao!

Author~Chan.