(Chapter 11) ?

Ok. So I know some of you are probably curious as to why the title of this chapter is just a ?. That is because I don't really have a title for this one, but I do have a plot point planned for this chapter. Red-orange was changed to Fire Red. Now let's get to it.

Y/N- Your Name, L/N- Last Name, N/N- Nick Name, H/C- Hair Color, E/C- Eye Color, F/C- Favorite Color, S/F/C- Second Favorite Color, F/F- Favorite Food

Pink- Love, Red- Mad, Dark Blue- Grief, Green- Nervous, Purple- Embarrassed, Yellow- Happy, White- Blank, Orange- Excited, Black- Panicked, Grey- Disgust, Red-orange - Enraged, Magenta- Courage, Scarlet- Confidence, Aquamarine- Fear, Orchid- Devotion, Indigo- Loathing, Cream- Joy

Y/N's POV

I had just finished explaining to Aph, Kate, and KC what/who I am when there was a knock at my door. I went to go answer it when I saw Laurence, Garroth, Dante, and Travis at my door. I was shocked, to say the least.

"Hey, guys! Everything alright?" I asked. I noticed they had worry in their eyes.

"Y/N!! I'm glad you're okay! What happened?" Laurence asked in a panic.

What does he me- Ohhh. They saw me be carried into my house by Rebbeca. Either that or Aphmau told them. "I'm fine! I swear!" I said while lightly chuckling. "What, did Aphmau tell you what she saw?" I asked as I let them in. I noticed they looked taken aback by the fact that all of my 'old friends' were in my house as well as Aphmau, Katelyn, and KC.

"Yeah... I got a text from Aphmau saying what she saw and that she thought something was wrong." Garroth said.

"Weeeeell nothing is wrong. I just finished explaining to them what had happened. And what/who I am." I mumbled the last part but Travis seemed to have noticed.

"What was that?" He questioned in a kind of flirty tone. His response was growls from everybody else.

I simply giggled in a flirty tone back. "Oh, nothing," I replied in an innocent tone.

After a few conversations and a few hours had gone by, they all left. The only person left was Dante. "Hey mind explaining what had happened to you, Y/N?"

"Umm. I'd rather not if that's ok with you."

"Sure. Night, Y/N!"

"Night Dante!" I say as he leaves.

>Time skip to the next morning<

Katelyn's POV (What a new POV?!?)

As I woke up this morning something felt different. It felt colder. I got out of bed and went downstairs and to the kitchen, only to find that the outside was completely blanketed in white. It had snowed last night! Wait until Y/N finds out about this.

Oooooo. Katelyn was thinking about you! So I wanted to set up for the next chapter I had in mind. It also snowed last night. So I thought I would make it snow in my book. Anyways, Ciao!

Author~Chan! 500 words. That's pretty short compared to others.