(Ending 7) Vylad

Your POV

There I stood in front of Vylad. Holding his hands. "I know we haven't hung out a lot but I thought about the very few times we had and I think I made my decision." I stopped because something was pushed against my lips. I melted into the kiss. It was our first one together.

"Yes." He said as we pulled away.

"GAH!" I covered my beet red face with my hands. Vylad gently pulled my hands away. I could no longer make eye contact. "You know because I'm not great with words I had prepared a song to tell you how I feel." I looked out the window. The convention hall looked busy.

"I would like to hear it," Vylad said. His voice was smooth, calm. And every time I heard it, it calmed me down a little more.

"Ok, here we go." I took a deep breath and began.

I looked right into his eyes to see a multitude of emotions. Love, joy, slight confusion. I sighed. He placed a hand on my cheek and I leaned into it. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I smiled. "This is nice."

"Yeah..." We talked for a long time. About loads of things. Since we didn't really talk before there were many topics to chose from. We talked for so long that we lost track of time. About an hour of talking, the band came up and got wind of the news. They were happy for us and left after 10 minutes. Saying something like we needed to talk in private some more. Or something. I don't really remember.

We talked for a while longer about 2 hours after the band came up, the rest of the group came up. Taking different positions around the room we continued our conversation. Vylad and I stood in front of the TV. In front of the window were Aphmau and Aaron. Katelyn and Travis sat on the bed. In front of the other bed stood Garroth, Laurence, and Dante. In front of the door was Zane. Next to him was Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda.

"We should tell them," Vylad whispered in my ear. I stiffened visibly. My face turned a crimson red.

"Um... Vylad and I want to tell you something." I took a deep breath.

Getting my hint Vylad continued. "We are dating now." I took his hand to calm myself down. He slightly squeezed it making a slight difference. I looked down at my hand and saw it was a bright orchid.

"I'm so happy for you guys." Aphmau came over and gave me a hug.

"If it doesn't work, remember you have options," Laurence told me.

"Of course I do. But I think we'll be fine." I smirked.

"Kawaii~Chan is so happy for you two. Kawaii~Chan wants to take a picture to remember this lovely day!" She smiled and set up the camera. "Ready? 3... 2... 1!"

We all looked at the picture before us. Vylad looked over my shoulder and smiled. (From left to right.) Garroth, Laurence, and Dante stood there making faces at us. Katelyn stood in front of them with her hand over Kawaii~Chan's eyes so she couldn't see. Kawaii~Chan had a huge smile on her face. In the middle was Vylad and I kissing. He held my hips and I had placed my hands on his chest. Next to me was Aphmau and Aaron. They had simple smiles. In front of them was Zane. He had his mask pulled down slightly to reveal a small smile. Travis was standing next to him with a smile. Lucinda stood in front of Travis with a smirk plastered on her face.

None of that shocked anyone. The thing that did shock people was in place stood Cordelia. She had long wavy light peach colored hair. Her dress was white with gold accents. There was even a slight white light radiating off of her.

 There was even a slight white light radiating off of her

At least she stood for Devotion