(Chapter 30) A-Con Part 3

THIS IS THE END! :( I am really sad to say, this is the end of the book. (Well except for the individual endings.)

Y/N- Your Name, L/N- Last Name, N/N- Nick Name, H/C- Hair Color, E/C- Eye Color, F/C- Favorite Color, S/F/C- Second Favorite Color, F/F- Favorite Food, Y/S/N- Your Ship Name

Your POV

I woke up against the door. "MMmMmmM." I hummed as I stretched. I need to tell the one, but I don't want to leave the security of my room. On the other side of the door, I heard this.

"I don't know what to do." It sounded like Garroth.

"How is she gonna come with us, if we can't even get her out of her room?" Dante.

"What? You expecting something from her?" Lucinda.

"I mean... what if she tells who she chose." Heat flew to my cheeks. Dante is on to something.

"Let's see if she's awake. Maybe she'll come out without a fight." Aaron. Even from the other side of the door, I knew everyone is in there. I leaned against the door. Last night before I fell asleep I changed into what I wanted to wear today. And surprisingly my hair was unusually calm.

"Y/N~Senpai? Is Y/N~Senpai awake?" KC sounded really concerned. I mean no one knew what really happened when I broke up with Hunter. Only Hunter and I knew. Well I mean unless he told his other girlfriend.

I pulled my best normal voice. "... Just leave me alone..." I sobbed afterward. I don't really want to go. What if I see him again. What if-

"We know you're worried about seeing that guy again. But we're all here for you." I could tell Aph was trying to keep me calm. But her words surprised me more than anything else.

"I..." I opened the door to find everyone there. Their faces looked shocked. My eyes were probably bloodshot. I hugged Katelyn first. "I'm so sorry." I sobbed into Katelyn's chest.

"For what? You did nothing wrong." Laurence reassured me.

"I'm sorry for making you all worry. No one knows what really happened between me and Hunter. Not even the band." I didn't want to bring up this topic. Not right before I was gonna have a chat with someone.

"You didn't mean to make us worry. You were- Wait! The band doesn't even know about what happened?" Travis asked surprised. They all should be. I told the band everything. 

We talked for a while before they left to go and change. The girls came from behind everyone else. The enveloped me in hugs. They talked to me and scolded me. We waited had a little fun while the people across the hall prepared. 

Time Skip

I was gonna tell the person just after the Parra-Parra dance competition. Which was right after lunch. Right now it was 11:45 and we needed to decide what to eat for lunch. The only issue was everyone was arguing. I was tired of hearing everyone yell and stood way off to the side next to Zane. Who also had been tired from everyone yelling. We talked for a while, about random things. Over time they slowly calmed down and eventually picked a place for us to eat. After lunch Kawaii~Chan wanted Katelyn to go up and do the Parra-Parra with her. "Will Katelyn~Sama please dance with Kawaii~Chan?" KC pestered. 

"Kawaii~Chan! I already said no! I'm not gonna do it again after what happened last year." Katelyn sounded annoyed. To be fair this is the fifth time KC asked.

"I'll do it with you Kawaii~Chan." I volunteered. "I mean I have nothing else to do and I think it would be fun."

"Kawaii~Chan is so happy that Y/N~Senpai wants to do it with Kawaii~Chan! Let's go decide what song to dance to." She dragged me off somewhere away from everyone else. I guess she wants to keep it a secret from them.

After talking for a while we decided we needed a third person and I knew just who to pick. "Hey, Lucinda? We need a third person for our dance and I thought you would be perfect." I said as I approached her.

"Sure. It's not like I have something to do." She took my hand and I walked with her back to where KC was waiting. We explained to her what we wanted to do and went to go sign our names on the sheet.

After a few other people, it was our turn.

(You only have to watch to a minute. But you can watch the whole thing if you want. You have the hat, Lucinda with the white top, and KC is the one with the skin color top.)

We finished out of breath. It was short but each entry only has a minute to do their dance. We watched the rest then listened to the judges' decision. "We decided the winners are... Y/N, Kawaii~Chan, and Lucinda!" We walked up and took a bow. The prize was $500 for each of us.

We walked off and got praise from the rest of the group. We talked while walking around a bunch of the stands. I looked at my watch. 3:38. I should tell them now.

I tapped on their shoulder. "Hey. I have something to tell you. Follow me."

"OK."

???'s POV

She walked me back to the hotel and we went into our group's room. We stood in front of the window and Y/N held my hands. Looking into my eyes she began.