chapter 10

•••

•••

A groan of annoyance and pain makes it's way out of lips. I clutch my stomach tightly and roll in bed trying to find a comfortable position.

Stupid cramps.

It's been two days since the night that alpha Casper saved me from mason and spending time with javier. That was the night I started my period and my stupid menstrual cramps started.

Word quickly spread about my relationship with Alpha Casper, no doubt thanks to Alexa. I haven't had a chance to disprove this claims to my family expecting Aloha Casper to shut down the rumors pretty quickly but it seems like he has made no moves too. Were we going to fake a relationship? Were we going to come clean about it? Were we going to play along? We haven't even had the chance to discuss it.

Yesterday morning, I told Sebastian to inform Javier that I won't be able to spend the day with him because I caught a serious bug. I prayed that he did believe me because werewolves falling sick was hardly heard of. Javier being the cutie he is, insisted on coming to see and take care of me all day but Alpha Casper was wary about Javier coming to see me when I have a very 'serious bug'. Javier later snuck out of the room with help of Sebastian and came to see me and after much efforts of convincing him to leave because I didn't want him seeing my bad side during menstrual cramps, he finally agreed and I gave him a quick kiss on the forehead before he left.

I only ate once yesterday when I was going to take my pain killers and since then I haven't eaten. My stomach growls every time but I can't seem to eat. Everyone was curious at my absence but they were careful about asking questions. No one wanting to deal with my father or Alpha Casper.

"Oh my dear moon goddess." I whisper and clutch my stomach harder. Thankfully tomorrow won't be as bad and would be very tolerable.

I check the time on my phone because it seems dead in here. It reads '1:17 p.m'. The curtains were closed preventing light and the only source of breeze was that of the A/C.

"Oh holy mother of all things handsome like me." Noel exclaims as he enters my room, "And this room smells—" He starts to say and sniffs, "—actually it smells better than I imagined."

He flips the light switch and white light floods the room. He then walk to curtain on the windows and pulls them apart before he pulls apart the curtain that hide the balcony doors.

"Noel." I groan and cover my head with the nearest pillow.

"Don't groan in that tone. I'm here to pull you out of bed."

I sit and look at him, "Does this look like the face of a woman who in my state wants to be dragged out of bed?" I probably looked better than I looked before my shower an hour ago but I still looked pretty horrible.

He looks straight at me and then rolls his eyes, "You don't look bad. I've seen you in worse conditions and trust me, Alia is no Angel."

"But please leave me alone." I whine, "I'm in so much pain and I don't need you adding to them."