chapter 18

•••

•••

"Breakfast is ready Odetta." Isabella says and I feel someone beside me. I struggle to open my eyes to start my fucking day. I slept so late yesterday because I was busy thinking of that stupid Alpha Casper. What kind of man threatens his guest? I finally open my eyes to see a sleeping Javier beside me. He must have crawled into bed in the early hours of the morning.

I smile and lightly shake him awake. "Javier wake up, It's time for breakfast."

He groans and rolls over, "Nooo."

I pull him to me and tickle him awake, "Okay, okay I'll wake up.", He says in between fit of giggles. I release him and he quickly slides off the bed, "Wait for me so we can go down together." He tells me and runs out of the room.

"I love how you are with him. He always seems so happy when you're around." Isabella says with a smile and I blush. She laughs and leaves the room. I enter the toilet and wash my face before changing into a cute, cream sundress and footwear. I comb out my hair and braid it to a fish tail, putting a small flower pin at the end. For makeup, I just dab on lipstick and put my phone in a small purse.

I wait for Javier a bit but he doesn't come down so i decide to check up on him.

"Can I come in?" I ask as I knock on his door.

"Come in." I hear his muffled voice from behind the door. I walk in to see him in boxers and struggling with his shirt. It seems like his head is trying to fit through the arm holes.

"A little help please." I stifle a laugh.

I drop my purse in his bed and walk over to him, "I'm going to see both my grandparents today. Do you want to come with?"

His head pokes through the head hole in T-shirt after my much needed assistance, "Of course I would. I can't wait." He exclaims and prances round the room while i go through his closet to pick out a bottom and footwear to match. The T-shirt is a hideous green and I can imagine Alpha Casper buying it. Seems like his taste.

When I finally get him ready for the day, we leave his room and head to the dinning room where everyone else is already seated. A wide variety of breakfast selection are laid out on the table. I sit opposite Sebastian and Javier sits beside me. I get a plate of eggs, toast and bacon paired with a glass of orange juice. Javier get a Nutella sandwich and oatmeal.

"How cool are your grandparents?"

"I don't know." I shrug.

"On a scale of one to a million, how cool would you say they are?"

I laugh, "Maybe a billion."

"A billion? That's bigger than a million, right Izzy?" He turns wide-eyed to Isabella who nods with a smile. He looks back at me. "Woah."

"How many grandparents do you have? I only have one."

"Four."

His eyes widen again, "you can have four?" He asks with a mouth full of oatmeal.