Heaven in Your Arms...

This is the longest chapter I have written so far…the most romantic and I think one of the hottest.  For sure this chap contains words and scenes which are not suited for very young readers…So if you’re below 18years old and you’re mind is still innocent… better back-off.  One more thing…this is a girl x girl story…those who are not into this kind of stories…better leave now or you can’t leave once you start reading lol… This serves as a WARNING….

==============================

ALEX POV…

“How did you know I’m here?” Mara asked after our intense lovemaking.  We both lay naked on the smooth rock enjoying the beauty of nature before our very eyes. Her head on my shoulder and her hands hugging me tight while my hand caressing the softness of her shoulder.

“Krishna gave me your address.  And she said she is sorry for not keeping her mouth shut, “ I immediately added when I saw Mara’s expression changed into  frown.

“But I told her not to tell anybody.”

“Yes…but I did not stop asking her until she gave in.”

“How’s Elijah? Is he ok?”

“That’s one of the reasons why I come here.  Krishna told me you are not answering your landline and you switch off your mobile.  She wanted to tell you that they decided to transfer Elijah to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.  Cesar wanted to give his son the best care available and that hospital is one of the best in the country.”

“Oh my Alex…is that true?”

“Yes sweetie…they are already preparing everything so that Elijah will be transferred the soonest time possible.”

“Thanks God…at last…” Mara cried while hugging me tight.  I can feel how happy she really is.

“You really love him?” I asked while taking some strays strands of hair on her face.  She looked at me teary eyed.

“I’m like her second mother Alex…Elijah is like a son to me.  I’ve been there when Krishna gave birth to him…I am the one taking care of him in the hospital when Krishna needs to go to work.  I am his companion when he undergoes blood transfusion and chemotheraphy and Krishna is busy looking for the money to pay for his medications.  I’ve been there when he is crying because of so much pain.  Yes…I love him dearly! And I will do anything to keep him alive.”

I can see the truth in Mara’s eyes… her quivering voice shows her sincere and unconditional love for her nephew… our nephew.  I hugged her tight and kissed her on the forehead. Oh…how I love this girl.

“She will be ok sweetie. Cesar, Mom and Dad are there to help Krishna.  I saw him at the ICU last night.  He is a tough little man hon…I can feel it in my heart…he will survive.”

Mara smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek.

“I never thought everything will turn-out this perfect.  I am ashamed of myself for doing this to you.”

“Shhhh…stop it! Let’s forget about that.  The important thing is, we are ok now and Elijah will be taken care of.”

“I can’t ask for more.”

“Hmmm…I beg to disagree.  I want to ask something to eat because I’m already starving.”

“Why? You didn’t eat lunch?”

“Nope… I’m so much in a hurry to reach this place and see my beautiful angel but gosh…what I saw is a naked nymph swimming carelessly in the water.”