The meeting...

"HI!" she greeted as she walk inside.  Her hips swaying sexily.  Damn! How can she do it effortlessly?  Her long black hair looks so soft.  It cascades down her shoulder.  But what captures me most are her eyes…can’t hardly tell what colors they are but I can feel a strange chill inside me when she looks at me.

“Hello!” I answered.  I’m surprised to hear how normal and steady my voice is.  “Anything I can do for you?” I asked trying to sound professional.  But deep inside, my heart is beating so fast.  This girl’s presence is like a tornado, she  can easily knocks me down.

“I’ve been here this morning.  I’ve talked with JZ.  By the way I’m Mara” she said and offered her hand to me.  I readily accepted her hand.  “My name’s Alex”.  I was flabbergasted when I feel a sudden heat that engulfed me while holding her hand. Seems thousands of volts of electricity entered my body.  It’s so strong that I felt my knees go weak.  Damnation! Who is this girl?  At first I thought her eyes are blue, but as I examined it closer, they are indeed black.  Black as the night that holds so much mystery.  

“I bet you’re the owner of this shop?” she asked now looking at our still entwined hands. “Oh…I’m sorry”, I uttered embarrassed.  I let go of her hand and gave her an uneasy smile.  This is the first time that I get intimidated by a woman.  Never in my twenty years existence in this planet called Earth that a woman intimidated me.  Maybe only today.  I heard JZ chuckled from behind.  

“You’re right lady! Alex is indeed the owner” JZ butted-in.  “Alex, she’s the one I’m telling you” JZ added with a wink.

“I’m looking for a dragon design. Specifically a golden dragon.” “Have you browse on our  catalogues?” I asked.  “Yeah! But I don’t find any design there that really catches my attention.  I want something that is unique.”

“Where are you going to put that design?  I mean, which part of your body?” She looked at me for a while and I saw her blush…Madre Mia…she looks so cute.  Her whole face turns to pink. “Below my navel”, she declared.  I feel the heat flooded my whole face.  Damn! I’m also blushing.  But why should I blush? It’s not me who will be tattooed with a golden dragon below my navel.  Besides, I’m a professional tattoo artist.  I don’t put malice on my clients.  Gosh! But definitely, it will be me who will do the work.  Not JZ! No! I can’t let JZ do the job.

“Well…let’s see what we have here.  You might like some of my new designs. But this might take some time.  I am just about to upload them.  Have a seat first.”  “Thanks!” she answered and takes the seat beside me.  I turn back to my computer, trying my best to focus on uploading my new designs. 

I can smell her cologne…sweet but so pleasing to the nose.  Smells like baby powder but lingers like flowers.

“Will this be your first tattoo? I asked not looking at her.  “Yes!” she answered shyly.  “And why did you decided to have one?”  “I like your work”, she exclaimed softly. I can feel her breath fanning my left cheek.  Gosh…is she that close?  I looked at her confused.  “You said this will be your first tattoo, how come you already like my work?”  She smiled shyly.  Can’t she stop smiling? Her smile can take my breath away.  She have super white teeth, she can pass as toothpaste model.  Her lips… damnation! Her lips look so kissable.  I bet she don’t use any lipstick.  Her red lips looks so natural.