The promise...

ALEX POV…

She feel so good in my arms…a mere touch of her skin on mine makes me feel hot and wanting.  I can’t believe that sex can be so addictive…not until Mara.  

When I wake up and discovered that she is not there beside me anymore, I felt a sudden rush of emptiness that possessed me.  I called her name but she did not answer.  Just then I heard the sound of the shower on the bathroom.  She is taking a bath.  

I wet down the bed not caring about my nakedness…tiptoed towards the bathroom and found it unlocked. I tried to peeped inside and saw her under the shower, her back on the door. Just like a dying ember…added with a new set of  dry wood, I felt my body comes back to life and ignites again.  I can’t believe I am this addicted to Mara.

She is so engrossed in her bath that she didn’t noticed that I am there watching her. I slowly crossed the distance between us and hug her from behind…burning desire slowly consuming my control. I felt her body stiffened when I put my arms around her but she slowly relax when I gently kissed her nape.  Water cascading down her smooth back, to the small curve of her waist and to the sexy contour of her buttocks. The cold water was not able to put off the boiling sensation that rapidly rising on my inner thigh.  My left hand cupped Mara’s left breast while my right hand find its way down her waiting wet but hot center. She willingly opened her legs to my exploring hand while arching her body closer to mine.

I heard her soft intake of breath when I nibbled on her wet nape, licking drops of water from her hair.

“Alex….” I heard her gasped  for air when I squeezed her taut nipple.  I  stroked her slowly trying my best not to touch her clit…I want to prolong every sensation this time.  She arched her body with the intention that I would deepen my finger but I did not. I rubbed her…stroke her anywhere but not on her clit. She bit my ear and slowly sucked it…waves of sensation rushed through my entire body. In one move, she faced me and without any words pushed me on the wall.  I was caught off guard.  

“You want to play huh…then let’s play,” she uttered, her eyes full of mischief.

I was surprised when she put her right leg in between my legs and slowly grind her sex on it. I closed my eyes and savor the sweet sensation of her wet core rubbing on my leg. She nibbled on my nipple, biting it, sucking it like a baby eager for some milk. I know that wet is not the right term coz I’m literally flooding  down there.

I pulled her upward and kissed her lips.  Moist, hot and darn sweet.  I understand now why writers usually describe kissing as “sweet”.  I usually don’t like reading romance novel because I find the writing so fictionalized.  I don’t believe that kissing can be sweet then…I’ve kissed so many girls before.  Yes kissing them makes me feel hot…some turns me on…some even wanted me to come…but no one ever makes me feel so special and so alive like the kiss of Mara.

She kept grinding her sex to my thigh, each movement increased the intensity of heat that’s building inside me.  She wiggled her tongue inside my mouth and I sucked it with ardent ardor.  My hand automatically find its way to the smooth and soft mound of her breast…squeezing it as if testing which mound is softer.  I kept my eyes closed feeling every touch and every kiss.  I do believe that the sense of touch is better than the sense of sight now.  I don’t need to open my eyes to know what’s going on…every tissue of my body respond to Mara’s touch.

I heard her soft moan…her unsteady breathing…her increasing tempo as she grinded her body to mine.  I opened my eyes and see her flushed face looking at me with intense passion.  I kissed her again and maneuvered our body so that she is imprisoned on the bathroom-wall near the toilet bowl.  I put my right leg on the top of the toilet bowl and then gather her left leg on top of it so that she is straddling on me while standing.  I inserted my index finger inside her and I heard her gasped for air. She breaks the kiss and looked at me.  So many emotions are playing on her face.  I moved my fingers slowly inside her…feeling her inner core contracts with each stroke.  She arched her body closer to mine so that her beautiful twin- peak breast are like delicious food served in front of my face.  

I started licking the pink bud on her left breast…like a flower on its first bloom…the touch of my tongue helps it to blossom. I myself cannot contain the surge of ecstasy that rapidly builds inside me.  Her moan and her hoarse breathing really turns me on.  I don’t know what I’m feeling anymore…her inner core are like suctions lapping on my fingers while her beautiful breast gives me unexplained glorious feeling.

She ride on my fingers faster while I sucked on her left breast harder.  She pulled me closer as if trying to make sure I can’t go anywhere without finishing my task. I stroke and stroke and stroke her and she fight back by grinding her body faster.  All of the sudden she stopped and looked at me with pleading eyes.

“Alex…I love you…whatever will happen in the future…remember this because this is true.  I may not say this again but I swear… you owns my heart already”, then she kissed me on the lips with utmost passion. I can’t believe what Mara have just declared.  I did not expect her to say anything about her feelings moreover in the middle of our lovemaking but my heart swells with so much love and joy when I heard her say the word.  I want to tell her I love her too but words were forgotten when she increased her tempo and pushed my head down to her waiting breast.  I obediently followed her led and after a while I heard her shout my name when she reached her orgasm.  Her exhausted body clung to me..I looked at her face and I saw tears slowly rolling down her closed eyes.

“Sweetie…what’s wrong?” I asked.  She did not answer but instead buried her face deeper on the curve of my neck while trying to suppress a sob.  I hugged her closer and softly caress her back and give her gentle kiss on the top of her head.

Whatever is disturbing her…whatever these mysterious reactions she is showing to me…I promised myself…I need to know and I swear I will discover.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry guys, i dont have time to edit this chap so forgive the mistakes...Internet connections is really very poor on where I am right now.  Hope you will enjoy this part of the story of Alex and MAra....Keep hitting that vote button or leave me your comments....Love you to the bone :-) Boss