REUNITED...

WARNING: 

THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN SCENES WHICH COULD HAMPER YOUR RATIONAL MIND SO BEWARE...LOL... THIS STORY IS A GIRL X GIRL STORY...THUS, IF YOU DONT LIKE SUCH STUFF BETTER LEAVE THIS PAGE AND LOOK FOR ANOTHER STORY.  COMMENTS ARE VERY MUCH WELCOME BUT HARSH INSULTS ARE PROHIBITED....

ALEX POV…

So this is Mara’s hide-away.  I understand now why she chose this place to be alone.  Just then I heard something splashed on the water.  My heart quickly made its “Rigodon de honor”  when I saw her…swimming naked in all her glory on the crystal clear water of the waterfalls…

If this is a dream, I don’t want to wake up…but definitely it’s not a dream because I can feel my temperature surged up and I’m sweating. Damnation…do I have a fever or what?

Mara did not notice my arrival coz she kept on swimming… careless of her surroundings. I don’t know what to do…how will I approached her? Are we going to talk while she is in her natal attire? Gosh…I can see her every move from where I stand. The graceful movements of her hands and legs, as she spins and whirl on the water drives my hormones crazy.

Mara…Mara…Mara…what are you doing to me?  I have to shake my head to erase all the wild scenario that starts to play inside my lustful mind.

I walked slowly near the waterfall trying my best not to be noticed by the flirty nymph swimming carelessly on the water.  Suddenly she stopped swimming and let her beautiful body float on the water.  

I never been more confused in my life than right now…it is like giving the leeway to choose if I have to eat a very delicious food in front of me and die or just look at the food and die of hormonal torture…errr…is there really a thing like the later?

I watch Mara float freely on the water…she looks like a goddess with her black hair spread all over above her head.  I’m just a couple of feet away from her now…I can see her eyes are closed…her red pouty lips partly open and her hands slowly paddling on the water to keep her moving while floating.  My eyes roam on her naked breast…the full round flesh adorned with the small pink taut nipples rises and falls gracefully as she breath. I can see droplets of water on each beautiful mound. Oh… how I envy those droplets…Not contented with the upper part…my eyes continued their naughty examination downwards…the flat belly decorated with the cute belly button attracted my attention.  In due time I will try to discover the mystery of that place.

  Perspiration started to trickle from my forehead when my eyes reached the very essence of everything…the wet black curls that forms an artful triangle between her legs and hides the core of my happiness.  Oh Mara…

I didn’t know if I say the word out loud but she opened her eyes and  saw me.  Shock was written on her beautiful face…she forgot she’s in the water.  She moved drastically to cover her body but lost his essence to swim.  I saw her gulped in water as she tried to regain her composure to swim but she can’t. I can mirror the fear on her face.  Without thinking of anything else, I dived on the water and swim towards her.  She keeps on struggling to stay afloat until I reached her.  I pulled her hand and swim towards the edge dragging her along.

When we reached the shallow portion of the water and I can already feel the soft sand on my feet, I slowly let her hand go.  The water is already waist-deep and I know she’s already safe but I was surprised when she suddenly clung to me as if afraid to let me go.  

“Sweetie…are you ok?” I asked. 

 I can feel her rapid heartbeat through my wet wife-beater. Damn! I’m wet all over, but my body sizzles with fire.  Mara did not answer instead she buried her face on the crook of my shoulder while her hands winded on my neck.  Whoa! What more can I asked for? A beautiful place with a beautiful naked woman clinging to me, its heaven!