Raging Fury...

MARA’S POV…

 My tears started to fall when I heard what Cesar said.  He loves my sister…

“Where is she right now?” I asked in a low tone.

“I don’t know.  I looked for her…checked her office…I asked her friends but no one can tell me where she is.  I even hired a private detective to find her but until now…they don’t have any information about her and my child.  I don’t even know if the child is a girl or a boy.”

“He is a boy!” I answered bravely. 

Cesar was surprised with my sudden response.  Tears welling down my face,  I looked at him heads up. 

“He is a boy Cesar…and his name is Elijah…”.

Stunned with what I have just said, he was not able to say anything for a while.  Mixed emotions are written on his face. Thousands of questions can be mirrored on his teary eyes.

“How did you know?  Who are you?”

I took a deep breath and exhale slowly…this is the time I’ve been waiting for…to face the man who hurt my sister so much…who abandoned my dear nephew.  Many times I’ve been thinking on how to cause him pain much more than the pain he gave to Krishna.  But why I can’t do it now?

“I am Krishna’s younger sister.  Her half-sister…”

“ You are Maranella…her younger sister?  Krishn is always talking about you...she is very fond and very proud of you.”

Cesar hold me on the shoulder and shook me a little.  “Mara please tell me, where is she? I’ve been looking for her and our child for so long.  God knows how I regret what I have done.  I love her so much.”

“She don’t want to see you…She don’t know that I am here.”

“Please just tell me where they are right now, I will do anything just to have her forgiveness.  I know I’ve been a coward…I’m stupid…I’m an asshole…but I suffered a lot already.  Please Mara…tell me where they are,” Cesar pleaded.

I saw the sincerity on Cesar's face...i don't know but the anger i've been keeping inside for him for so long vanished.  I can see our little Elijah on his face...begging...imploring.

“Saint Vincent Pediatric Center…you can find them there."

"But that is a hospital."

"Yes Cesar, that is a hospital...and that is Eli's home for a long time already. Your son needs your help Cesar…and you must be quick before it’s too late.” I stated between sobs.

“Why? What happened Mara?  Did he meet an accident?  Where is Krishna? Is she alright? Are they both alright? God...I can't forgive myself if something bad will happen to them.”

“ No Cesar, they did not meet an accident.  Krishna is ok but Elijah was diagnosed with cancer since he is only two years old.  Since then, he is a constant patient in the hospital.  Krishna did all possible means to support his medication but everything is so expensive.  The medicines...the chemotheraphy...  Now she can’t afford anymore....and Eli's body is failing.  He is too young to suffer this much.  That’s why I tried to find ways to help them.  My coming over and informing you about their whereabouts is against Krishna's will.  But I don’t have a choice Cesar…I can’t just sit there and watch Eli die when I know that you have the capacity to help him.  I love my nephew so much, I don’t want him to die.”