Chapter 2

"Hey guys, thanks for coming with us. I don't know how to thank you for this." Violet said with a nervous tone in her voice.

"You don't have to thank me for anything, you know I'd do anything for you." Paseris said to the girls, but mainly Violet. The girls walk out of their house and follow Paseris to the Little Old Park. The sisters were filled with nervousness, they were about to possibly meet their mother's best-kept secret. The girls barely saw their parents, they would stay on the battlefield and lead the armies in the war.

"There it is, the Little Old Park."  Paseris said with pauses in his voice.

"You girls ready for this?" Cipheris asks.

"Yeah, I think so, she is over there." Violet was calm. The gang walked towards the girl and sat on the picnic table she was at.

"Hi, thank you so much for coming. I promise not to take that much time from you all. My name is Lilian. Your aunt, your...our mother's sister, took care of me for as long as I can remember. A couple weeks ago, she passed away, but left a letter saying something I couldn't believe. I wasn't sure what to do with this. Here it is." Lily began.

Dear Lily,

I am sorry for lying to you for so long, but my sweet baby I am not your mother. Your real mother is my sister, Queen Marigo. You have three sisters Violet, Rose, and Sky-Lu.
Sadly, they were never told about you by your mother. You were born during the rise of the evil magic. Your mother had to separate you from your sisters and leave you in my care. She couldn't leave you with your sisters because of the long journey. She had to leave you because she loves you. It was a pure act of love, my darling. Don't be mad at your mother, be mad at me. I had forbidden her to see you to keep you safe. I know I should have told you, but I didn't want you to be angry. I had planned to tell you but I fear I am getting too ill to tell you. If you are reading this, it may mean I have joined my mother in the heavens. Lily, remember, I will always love you and protect you. Goodbye, my sweet little Lily. Please find your family, they live in Sou-Bo.

Love,

Your Mom Angela.

Lily

Lily put the letter down, looked at the others, and began to speak.

"I didn't know what to think, so I came here." Lily says.

"This...this can't be real. It just can't be." Violet says in denial. Violet looked over the letter from top to bottom to top again. She does this about three more times.

"It's real though, I know it." Violet says upset. She passes the letter to Paseris, who passes it to Shilo, who would then pass it to Cipheris. Then Rose and Sky-Lu took it and looked over it together.

"Wow, this is very.... uh...very serious." Shilo said with an uncomfortable look on his face as he spoke to the girls.

"Well I'm sorry for your loss, but Lillian I-" Violet began.

"It's Lily, you can call me Lily." Lily interrupted.

"Oh, as I was saying, I don't think we are any use to you. I mean how old are you, 10? I'm not sure what you want, money? My mother, she isn't usually here, we can't just let you live with us until your identity is verified. And-" Violet continues rapidly and nervously.

"Well, you can stop there. I didn't come here to be ambushed by people I don't know. I happen to be 12 Years old. I already have a home and a guardian. I just came here because I want to know if Queen Marigo was actually my mother. So, in other words, I DON'T NEED YOU OR YOUR HELP!" Lily says upset.

"Alright then, I totally Agree!" Violet exclaims.

Paseris stood up to cool the tension. "Oh, I am sorry Lily, my name is Paseris and these are my brothers. We are friends of the girls."