Chapter 44

(Shilo)

"You have four days left, Cipheris, and you have just been sulking." Paseris says.

"You're worse than me." I say.

"I just should have been smarter." Cipheris says.

"I have an idea. What if you go to the beach and just tell her everything and spend as much time with her as you can." I suggest.

"I don't know, I think it would hurt too much." Cipheris say.

"Come on Pas, back me up. This may help him get past this and clear his mind for the war." I say.

"You did say you wanted one last goodbye, yesterday." Paseris says.

"See, that settles it. Cipheris, you go to the beach, find Sky-Lu, and tell her what she means to you. Then when it's time, you leave. Simple as that." I say.

"And we'll come with you." Paseris says.

"No, I can't!" I yell. I didn't mean to yell that.

"Why not?" Paseris asks.

"I mean don't you think this should be something he does on his own? I mean we would just ruin the whole mood. If he does this on his own he will get more of a push to go through this plan." I explain nervously finding a response.

"I guess you're right. Cipheris it's up to you." Paseris says.

"I think he's right. I should do this on my own." Cipheris says.

"Alright... if this is what you really want, then you know where the jet is." Paseris says.

"Actually, maybe Pas you should go!" I say nervously.

"Um, what? Are you okay, you seemed freaked out?" Pas asks.

"Yeah I'm good." I say suspiciously.

"Okay... I think I'll stay and keep an eye on you." Pas says doubtfully. I just look away from him.

"Yeah, I just need to get everything off my chest and speak to her." Cipheris replies.

"Well, What are you standing and waiting around for! Go on!" I yell. I push Cipheris to go. Pas and I go to the jet with him.

"Wait... Cipheris before you go!" Paseris says. He puts out his arms for a hug.

"Just in case we don't get to see each other again." Paseris continued. Cipheris hugs us back.

"Goodbye, guys!" Cipheris says as he boards the jet. It then starts to take off. I look at Pas. He should have gone too. I shouldn't have stopped him.

"Hmm...Perhaps you should have gone too." I say.

"No, you were right. It would ruin his moment." Paseris says.

"I mean it's not too late to go too." I say.

"Why are you trying to get rid of me too?" Pas says jokingly.

"No, I-I'm not." I say nervously. I see Paseris's face sadden.

"Don't worry Pas, it won't be the last time you see him." I say to Paseris with a small smile.

"Of course." Pas says.

"He'll be back really soon." I say.

"How do you know?" He asks.

"Just a feeling." I respond.

"I hope he gets what he needs to done." Pas says.

"Hey, would you mind having some tea with me?" I ask.