Chapter 16

(Shilo Cont.)

Luckily he was the only one out there or else it would have looked bad. We showed him what I did in the closet.

"Oh wow, they may just kill you guys." He said.

"That's what I was thinking too, but Shilo thinks they'll like it." Rose says.

"Okay, they may kill me, but we all know it has to be true. Plus they may not even ever see it." I say.

"Well, good night boys." Rose says.

"We better head to bed also." Cipheris says.

"Yeah, I'm beat." I say. We all head upstairs to our rooms to sleep.

~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~

(Paseris)

We all woke up and ate breakfast. It was full of goo goo eyes from Rose to an oblivious Louie, obviously jealous looks from Shilo, and slightly awkward exchanged eye contact between Cipheris and Sky-Lu. I feel my pocket buzz. It was a text from Violet, who was sitting across from me. I look at her confused. She motioned to look at it and we began texting.

Texts:

-What has our life come to?

-Ikr, everyone is being weird.

-lol yeah.

-Hey Violet, you wanna just leave and go to the beach?

-but I'm not finished with breakfast.

-I don't see you eating.

-Well, I'm busy texting you.

-fine just eat. Give me like a signal when you're done.

-like this?

I look up and she does this funny face. I start to laugh, which makes everyone look at me. I waited a few minutes.

"I heard someone's having a wedding!" A strange woman said as she bursted in through the dining room doors.

"Everyone, this is Mrs. Romadawn. She is the wedding planner for Rose and Louie." Ana said as the rest of all our parents walked in.

"This is going to be the most spectacular wedding the nation has yet to see!" Mrs. Romadawn said. I see Violet trying to get my attention. She motions her head towards the door. We both sneak out, using all the wedding excitement as a distraction. We went to our rooms to quickly change into bathing suits and ran to the beach.

"You think they'll be mad we ditched them for the beach?" I ask Violet.

"I don't care to be honest. Let them think whatever they want." She says.

"Yeah, they probably didn't even notice us." I say.

"Hey Pas?" She says then gets closer to me.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Tag!" She yells, tagging me and quickly running away.

"I'm gonna get you!" I say running after her.

"You will never get me!" She says running to the water. I tackle her into the water.

"Looks like I got you!" I say.

"You will always have me." She tells me. I lean in and kiss her.

"And you will always have me." I tell her.

"What now?" She asks.

"Let's just lay here on the sand." I say.

"Okay." She said. We just laid there next to each other on the sand near the water. We looked at the clouds passing by.