Chapter 45

~~~~~Two Weeks Later~~~~~

(Violet)

Cipheris and Sky were on the couch and started to kiss. However, they kept going on and on.

"OMG! We get it, you're a couple now!" I say.

"You do know you have to breathe at some point, right?" Paseris says. Cipheris and Sky-Lu finally stop kissing and look at us annoyed.

"Why do I need to breathe, every time I look at her she takes my breath away anyway." Cipheris says.

"That's probably because you're constantly kissing her." Paseris says.

"Leave us alone, it's Christmas Eve." Sky says.

"I mean it was bad enough at the beach. But It's like ever since we came home, you have this strange attachment to each other. I don't think it's healthy." I say.

"Oh, shut up. You and Paseris are the same way." Sky-Lu says.

"No. We don't just openly make out in front of everyone. I'm surprised both of our parents haven't found out about you two yet." I say.

"Oh Cipheris, when Kyro finds out about you and Sky, he may just kill you." Paseris says.

"Yeah, dad definitely will kill him." I say.

"You're just jealous because I'm not afraid of kissing her like that in front of people, and my brother is just a scaredy cat." Cipheris tells me.

"No, I'm not. I can kiss her like that if I wanted to. I just don't believe in it being public." Paseris says.

"Don't worry Pas, I am okay." I say.

"No, let's show them." Paseris says.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Why not?" Paseris says.

"Okay." I say unsure. I get close to him. We start to gently kiss each other and then change the intensity.

"Paseris! Did I not teach you to be a gentleman! You do not simply kiss a girl like that in this setting!" Lin says. We instantly separate. Both our faces were red with embarrassment.

"Sorry, mom." Paseris says.

"Now, we're all going to meet up here in the Citadel tonight and spend the night. We thought it may be good to have everyone together. I know it's going to be strange without Shilo, but we have to push through." Lin says.

"I'm sure he's okay." Paseris says.

"This is the first Christmas I'm not with him. My dear son, he's always been the first one to wake up and wish me Merry Christmas." Lin says as a tear starts to appear. She then wipes it away.

"I'm just going to take a rest back home." Lin says.

"See you later mom." Paseris says.

"Bye." Cipheris adds.

(Sky-Lu)

"Talking about Shilo, how's Rose?" Paseris asks.

"Well, she's still a little broken up about it. She seems to have just secluded herself from everyone. She occasionally talks to Louie, but she's definitely has distanced herself." I explain.

"I hope she gets better, she's getting married in a week." Paseris says.

"Why don't you bring her here, she should be with us." Cipheris says.

"I don't know. I think Louie is with her." Violet says.

"We should bring him too, I guess." Cipheris says, his face looked at the floor.